Summer 13

I know the OP said that the mesh is gonna be black on the 11 lows, but these would be nice too.

air-jordan-11-low-customs-00.jpg

But +1 if they're these.

air-jordan-11-low-black-red-01.jpg

:smokin

Last edited:
I still haven't worn my playoff 8s from last time they released. :lol:

how does that color scheme work for the lows?

Last edited:
I would disagree, the reason why they dropped so many 4's is because it was the 23rd anniversary of the 4's and they got the special box treatment like the 3's did last year. What I would say is that we got 3 12's so maybe they'd follow the 12 pattern and we'd only get 3 8's but only JB knows....

What are you disagreeing with?

They released multiple IV's. That's a fact, there's nothing to disagree with.

They also released multiple IX's. Not sure where some of you get this it has to be the 23rd anniversary for them to release multiple colorways. JB does anything they want.

Last edited:
So I guess Jordan Brand will not continue the whole anniversary thing. It would make no sense to drop two OG colorways next year only to release them again three years later. Then again, this is Jordan Brand :smh: .

Never really cared for the white 8s, just want a pair to complete my collection.

So I guess Jordan Brand will not continue the whole anniversary thing. It would make no sense to drop two OG colorways next year only to release them again three years later. Then again, this is Jordan Brand :smh: .
Never really cared for the white 8s, just want a pair to complete my collection.

Yep.

coppin the playoffs if they drop the aqua then its game

might cop the "suns" need to see pics

Wait a sec

these 8s release kinda lookin like the 12's release from this year

April 2012 we had playoff 12s - April 2013 we have bugs bunny 8s

May 2012 we had Cool grey 12s - May 2013 we have "Suns" 8s

Jun 2012 we had Obsidian 12s - Jun 2013 we have Playoff 8s

we might not see the aqua or chrome if it follows this patterns but JB might just surprise us.

Last edited:
Ima help yall out too....

The retro XI low is not 
nthat.gif
..... Its the EXACT retro XI low that dropped this year.. except the upper mesh is black SM_FH   The 3rd 8 is dope too... and the grape 5's are dropping.. Son of mars low is pretty smooth too
If XI low a white patent, easy pass for me. Looks corny to have a black mesh but a white patent leather. Will need to see pics.

If XI low a white patent, easy pass for me. Looks corny to have a black mesh but a white patent leather. Will need to see pics.

Change the sole to black, it would look hot it if where black

I would take it a step further and make the midsole black too.

Last edited:
Definitely going to try to re stock up on the air Jordan VIII..

My current VIIIs are falling apart.. (black/chrome)

Sweet, I was originally planning to get the Bugs Bunny and the Aquas, but I will get the playoffs instead of the bugs bunny. I'll still grab the Aquas if they come out.

The bugs bunnies looks so clean tho. I dont know which I want between the two pictured, the Aquas are a must. I got so many white shoes for the first time ever (all the IVs lol) I dont want to grab the VIIIs as much as I love em!

Last edited:
can't wait till they announce the aquas. playoff 8s were my 2nd pair of AJs i've ever owned. must cop.

Back
Top Bottom