Summer 13

I just wanna know, why release all the OG VIIIs next year? 2016 is not too far away in the grand scheme of things. Are we not going to be doing teh 23rd anniv of X model anymore or what?
23rd anniversaries don't matter. never have. jb don't want such predictability for their releases except for the hype monster xi xmas releases, but even that won't last.
Especially since we've just started to hit the 23rd anniversaries of the first few silo's.

Jordan brand has been pumping out Retros for far too long to hold themselves strictly to that rule.

Just a question. Idc if they hold themselves to that rule. The 8s i like come out next year so thats one less year ill be dealing with JB

It annoys me that their dropping so much heat, a lot of this stuff came out in the past decade & it shouldn't see the light of day again just yet. But on the up side, all the stuff I haven't copped, I got a second chance around.. & That's pretty much Playoff 8's, Grapes, Fire Red 5's.. Oh & I can't wait for the Royal Blue's, it's time for those though.

Still have a DS pair of playoff 8's from the last time around. They shall remain. Hell, in fact all three of my 8's are good. No worries for me.

It seems like it's the year of the 8's instead of the 5's.

They're already confirming 4 colorways of the 8's and so Far I only heard about 2 colorways of the 5's (Fire Red and Grapes).

^What is the 4th one cuz the Chromes have not been confirmed yet.

Now I don't know if I should save money for the VIIIs. I only like OG colorways and chromes so far. If they are all gonna drop next year I might have to scoop em while they are around.

I am grabbing the Aquas for sure. Prolly the Bugs Bunnies

Last edited:
JB needs 2 slow ther role. 2 much heat in so lil time between.
Need to go back to a pair every 2-3 months like the old days.
I mean C'mon man they awready got 2013 lined out.

They need to make all the 8s of next year (Aquas, Playoffs & Chromes) with the same material as this years Charcoal 7s.

Back
Top Bottom