Summer 2010 a massive dissapointment

sick.gif
 at you depressed %%% dudes, i remember the last thread like this and it was the same kind of responses, go out and enjoy life
happy.gif

sick.gif
 at you depressed %%% dudes, i remember the last thread like this and it was the same kind of responses, go out and enjoy life
happy.gif

Nah, 09 was way worse for me IMO, too much death and family issues. Glad to see some things looking up.

Nah, 09 was way worse for me IMO, too much death and family issues. Glad to see some things looking up.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

ever figure out  what was  bothering   you

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

ever figure out  what was  bothering   you

It wasnt too bad. except Vancouver been cold as hell other than about 3-4 weeks this whole year :S

It wasnt too bad. except Vancouver been cold as hell other than about 3-4 weeks this whole year :S

2010 has been great for me so far. Started college, not deal with lames from HS, and more time to myself.
pimp.gif

2010 has been great for me so far. Started college, not deal with lames from HS, and more time to myself.
pimp.gif

My summer was alright. i aint make any positive changes (new job, or back in school) but i had some fun wit old friends, New ladies to the roster, my fam is well... i cant complain.

edit: i did have to put my cat down...S!!! was tough man. He had been with me thru just about everything. Love ya Cali :smile:

My summer was alright. i aint make any positive changes (new job, or back in school) but i had some fun wit old friends, New ladies to the roster, my fam is well... i cant complain.

edit: i did have to put my cat down...S!!! was tough man. He had been with me thru just about everything. Love ya Cali :smile:

It has been one of the most uneventful summers in the last few years, and that says a lot.

I've only gone to one concert, out of the many I had planned on going to. Unexpected and unfortunate circumstances have deterred me from enjoying my summer. But there's nothing I can do about it, all I can do is just move on to the school year, and hope for the best next summer.

It has been one of the most uneventful summers in the last few years, and that says a lot.

I've only gone to one concert, out of the many I had planned on going to. Unexpected and unfortunate circumstances have deterred me from enjoying my summer. But there's nothing I can do about it, all I can do is just move on to the school year, and hope for the best next summer.

this is my worst summer i've had in awhile. i mean, i've got $, but this %$!+ SUCKS. last summer KILLLLLLLLEEEEEDDDDD this one. i try not to think about it too much...

this is my worst summer i've had in awhile. i mean, i've got $, but this %$!+ SUCKS. last summer KILLLLLLLLEEEEEDDDDD this one. i try not to think about it too much...

I would have co-signed because my dreams of an internship for the summer were dashed right before the summer started... HOWEVER, I went to Vancouver recently (right before the summer ended) to visit old friends and it definitely made Summer 2010 worth it. Now I can't WAIT until next summer because I'm really motivated to go back to Vancouver for an extended period of time for an internship or a job. In the mean time though, I have to concentrate on another school year which is a little deflating because I absolutely hate it here...

I would have co-signed because my dreams of an internship for the summer were dashed right before the summer started... HOWEVER, I went to Vancouver recently (right before the summer ended) to visit old friends and it definitely made Summer 2010 worth it. Now I can't WAIT until next summer because I'm really motivated to go back to Vancouver for an extended period of time for an internship or a job. In the mean time though, I have to concentrate on another school year which is a little deflating because I absolutely hate it here...

Back
Top Bottom