SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

that's like saying "the controlled frenzy of Eva Marie" as she does a snapmare at turtle speed

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Let's just say Seth's girl causes more controversy, gets released, does that get Seth into trouble?

Let's just say Seth's girl causes more controversy, gets released, does that get Seth into trouble?
Would you risk your career over a AWG?

I just don't see the point in keeping her. She's barely even debuted and has been causing trouble over the past year. She really got the come up when she latched onto Sext. He has more to lose than her.

Last edited:

Would you risk your career over a AWG?

I just don't see the point in keeping her. She's barely even debuted and has been causing trouble over the past year. She really got the come up when she latched onto Sext. He has more to lose than her.

She's Solomon Crowe's "sister" now.

I guess since WWE didn't punish Seth over the nudes, he probably won't get in trouble for this. VKM was very pissed about that, though. Might kill his push.

watch seth drop both belts at NOC as punishment if he tries to defend her :lol:

wwe has zero incentive to keep her around. whether they release her or just let her contract run out, i just dont see the purpose

Last edited:
She's Solomon Crowe's "sister" now.

I guess since WWE didn't punish Seth over the nudes, he probably won't get in trouble for this. VKM was very pissed about that, though. Might kill his push.
Stupid gimmick for her as Solomon Crowe is quickly becoming the next CJ Parker in NXT.

Sext won't get in trouble for this because he is simply not responsible for his girl's actions (although who you date is a reflection of you as a person tbh). They can always just let her go and save themselves the headache. Am I wrong to think that her not getting fired makes the Hogan thing look even worse? WWE only cares if it's a big name person, but they'll let developmental talent slide?

Last edited:
What exactly is Soloman Crowe's gimmick? Spot on about being CJ Parker though. With all the other guys coming in, Crowe is just kinda there and lost in the shuffle. And i can't even think of notable matches from him on NXT so far.

What exactly is Soloman Crowe's gimmick? Spot on about being CJ Parker though. With all the other guys coming in, Crowe is just kinda there and lost in the shuffle. And i can't even think of notable matches from him on NXT so far.
They had ol' boy doing a hacker gimmick. It seems like they wanted to give him a similar Ambrose rebel gimmick (he's homies with Crowe), but they're dropping the ball on him and he's dead in the water. And he wears a singlet which doesn't make any sense.

They had ol' boy doing a hacker gimmick. It seems like they wanted to give him a similar Ambrose rebel gimmick (he's homies with Crowe), but they're dropping the ball on him and he's dead in the water. And he wears a singlet which doesn't make any sense.

He's pretty good on the mic, too.

Crowe should go back to that attire he had at a few live events a year or so ago. That was clean

I remember that. Cena used to look goofy af during the early part of his Thuganomics run :lol:

Back
Top Bottom