SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

lGHxDFd.jpg

Dac2fcl.jpg

Ol girl got that Bisquick booty :lol: :smh:
she looks like she's straight out of that white supremacy party in American History X.

I remember that. Cena used to look goofy af during the early part of his Thuganomics run :lol:

I do remember him wearing this though :lol:

This had to have been the first or second time John used this version of the Attitude Adjustment. I don't know why he didn't keep this version, instead of that basic suplex looking version that doesn't even look like it hurts :lol:

Last edited:
Was just about to post this :lol:
Body is ready, will be watching my Raiders simultaneously :smokin

I have no idea who I'm picking. Hard judge where to put players in terms of rankings..

Really just depends on which positions you think have the most depth. People tend to wait on QB's if it's not Rodgers and go for Wides and RBs early.
Yahoo projected rankings kind of help but they do some stupid **** with their rankings at times too.

Man i remember saying i wnated in for the league the first time we talked ab it months ago i guess i missed out haha

i guess Brady Da Gawd would be a diffucult draft choice for yall this year, huh?...with missing the first few games an' all

Back
Top Bottom