SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

She's taking Titty's title 1 day before she break's Phil's old lady's record..

Nobody wants to see those scrawny no psychology having dorks doing their little fake karate kicks
I just tried watching one of their matches....

it's seriously ....SUPERKICK OH MY GOD....... SUPERKICK WOW OH MY GOD..... SUPERKICK!.....

the announcers kinda blow too. These dudes are like WWE 2K created characters with unlimited signature moves.

Well, her last name is Schreiber and is plastered in tattoos like a subway, so those tweets seem appropriate for her

zc5.jpg

zc6.jpg

...man this chick is dumb :lol:

Jim Cornette has been trolling the hell out of Young Bucks fans lately. Actually funny. Those dudes are getting money but I don't appreciate them doing what they recently did with the little kid

Jim Cornette has been trolling the hell out of Young Bucks fans lately. Actually funny. Those dudes are getting money but I don't appreciate them doing what they recently did with the little kid

How about Kenny Omega having a match with a 9 year old and Ibushi wrestling a blow up doll?

How about Kenny Omega having a match with a 9 year old and Ibushi wrestling a blow up doll?

He has zero problems with that..YB could become the most decorated tag team of all time, headline WM and WK10, and be recognized as the greatest in-ring storytellers of all time and brother DC would still hate them..I respect his commitment to all things haterish..

Kenny did that stuff in DDT which is like Chikara jokey stuff.

He can go to other organizations and work different styles (unlike the Bung Yucks)

Both make zero sense. It is sad. But Kenny Omega already admitted that he is an "off" dude when it comes to Wrestling philosophy.

As well as

AOW 67: Kenny Omega (12.2.2011) Hes wrestled a blow up doll. Hes wrestled a tiny girl. Now he wrestles with podcasting during a convo with Colt. Kenny Omega is Winnipegs wrestling stepchild. Kenny was signed with WWE but now shines in Japan. Enjoy... - podbay.fm/show/385017460/e/1417565579?autostart=1

He has zero problems with that..YB could become the most decorated tag team of all time, headline WM and WK10, and be recognized as the greatest in-ring storytellers of all time and brother DC would still hate them..I respect his commitment to all things haterish..
Is this what you get from my comments of me saying they aren't DRAWS? I don't dislike those dudes at all. I don't dislike anyone I have never physically met.

Is this what you get from my comments of me saying they aren't DRAWS? I don't dislike those dudes at all. I don't dislike anyone I have never physically met.

How about the man with the fleas... Faithful Leader himself?...

Back
Top Bottom