SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

@DCAllAmerican

I randomly downloaded that Omega podcast yesterday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... I've been having these weird Matrix glitches a ton recently...

How did you get that outta what I said
laugh.gif

I meant do you dislike Trevor?...
Nah, I don't have a problem with him. How did he get the name Trevor though LOL

Speaking of Mushrooms

5:30 Mark, When I first saw Toad take his "hat" off, my mind was blown. I thought it was part of his head. His crying is hilarious to me man

Last edited:
NTWT Detectives figured out he looks just like Trevor from GTA5... and that he also has an old and fat Mexican girlfriend, just like Trevor...

In Mexico if a match is " SUPER SUPER EEK" fans will show money to the luchadors

via -Konnan

Last edited:
I have supreme ADHD

I said I was about to play NBA Jam

I went into the Hoverboard thread and from there looked up some Ninja TUrles in Time stuff

Now I am listening to this beautiful song

Is this what you get from my comments of me saying they aren't DRAWS? I don't dislike those dudes at all. I don't dislike anyone I have never physically met.

I bet you're the worst friend of all time..You literally can never tell when someone is joking/laugh at anything..Cheer up DC..

I just might... Bradford looked good yesterday. He'll be good for a solid 3 weeks until he goes down with a season long injury.
Why you gotta mention that injury word 22? I have showed nothing but respect for your bae Sasha. Don't you dare put that curse on my team 22!!!
They won't acknowledge it because the media hasn't.
We got to get this ***** fired.
**** any racist. Real talk.
NTWT Detectives figured out he looks just like Trevor from GTA5... and that he also has an old and fat Mexican girlfriend, just like Trevor...
That explains a lot as far as his views on life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom