SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Really need Sheamus to use that case.  Save us from these terrible champ matches where Rollins never wins clean.

Undertaker fell out again..
Damn 
mean.gif
frown.gif

There's another video of Taker walking into his hotel.

Looks like he might be walking with a little limp, but doesn't look like he's seriously hurt.

Brock should of at least gotten his heat back. He should of ran up behind taker and suplex him on the ramp or the titantron, taker should of been stretcher out by Vince and triple h. At least Brock can point the fingers that he got screwed and can go on rampage.

Thinking about cancelling my WWE Network until Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania man, it's that serious. They're not showing anymore new episodes of the show "Swerved" so I might as well. All these Austin Podcast guests are "blah". Some shows on the Network like Behind the Ring are just to promote the DVDs too which is disappointing.
So you care nothing about the classic content?

Interested in a few things tonight...

- Don't see the point in potentially bringing Sting back if it isn't against Taker.
- What do you do now with Reigns/Ambrose/Wyatt? I'm assuming their feud is over after last night.
- Hope Enzo/Cass get brought up tonight. Pop will be nuts.
- Most importantly, who is the DEMON KANE going to feud with if he's back?

If Taker and Brock ever face each other again, it needs to be a buried alive match, Brock washes him, and we never see Taker again.

Can't remember a crowd getting so depleted and quiet so quick as they did last night when Taker won.

Last edited:
idk why they couldnt have just booked taker making brock pass out instead of the added bs

They wanted to protect both guys.......the middle finger at the end there was Brock pretty much acknowledging he stole the match. I am sure the camera angle was botch not showing us Taker tapping. which then really would of emphasized the sequence of events.

This is where the E needs to tell a PHENOMENAL STORYLINE to justify this. If it just goes away and we just go into a Sting/Taker setup or even a Sting/Lesnar setup.....( :x ) It will be Vince just wanting $$$$ as usual. Things like last night make me stick to just NXT. At least I can see that as College Basketball where I would like the Brand/Team instead of just players on the big stage in the "PROS"

Last edited:
summerslam (one of the "big 4") was suppose to be epic last night.

SS was garboso at best.

the fact that the "developmental talent's" PPV ished on SS is quite telling.

i'll definitely continue watching NXT weekly but i'm done with WWE until Royal Rumble.

So you care nothing about the classic content?

There needs to be more classic content. They have the libraries so why not put more out and get more old school subscribers.

Didnt like the ending of either Cena/Rollins or Taker/Brock. Good matches but crappy finishes.

I wasnt able to see all of NXT, but that Sasha/Bayley match was pretty good.

Ehhh, in regards to Sting, I feel like Vince got the use out of him that he wanted - merchandise sales and the final Kicks of dirt on WCW's coffin.

And I guess it was very fitting that I spent about 30 minutes watching Bad News Brown, Waylon Mercy, and Adam Bomb squash matches before Summerslam.

Back
Top Bottom