Sunburst Air Structure Triax and Hot Lava/Rebel Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hit Retail - Pics

Originally Posted by macgyver35

if you're in the bay area DISTRICT got the structures in. grabbed the infrared court force there as well
the same court forces that were to be released around april with the neon 95 inspired ones? theyre out already? pics? lol
so any way thought i posted this already but anyone got any good advice on how to clean the white tobox on these structures.. stupid mutt stepped on mine and ineed some advice on how to clean them so they look as good as new.. anyone?
happy.gif

^^

soap + water to pre-treat the stain
soap + Shout + water + toothbrush; brush vigorously over the area

The toebox will not look brand-new anymore but it should clean it up just enough.

If all else fails (or if you are not satisfied), undo the laces, take out the insole and dump the shoes in the washing machine.

Quote:

the same court forces that were to be released around april with the neon 95 inspired ones? theyre out already? pics? lol
so any way thought i posted this already but anyone got any good advice on how to clean the white tobox on these structures.. stupid mutt stepped on mine and ineed some advice on how to clean them so they look as good as new.. anyone?

i guess, can't recall when they're set to release.

your better off cleaning them with bar keepers friend. mix it with water to make a paste and use a tooth brush to scrub the mesh with it. then rinse withwater.

Do Structures come in a size 11.5? I either see an 11 or 12 no in between. [Hurricane Gregory Helms] Whats up with that?[/Hurricane Gregory Helms]

can i get these in chicago?
are these still avail at eastbay?
, or who can throw me bone online??

Well, now I am sick. The Structures were on NDC for $105 (retail) and they are sold out except for size 7.... did anyone know this? I looked over all thethreads, and didn't see anything about it. I had been checking NDC DAILY, but forgot for the past two days, logged ontoday, and theyr'e already gone.
mad.gif

i saw those structures in person.......ill be passing on them. hope they bring out some more colors like the first ones...

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Well, now I am sick. The Structures were on NDC for $105 (retail) and they are sold out except for size 7.... did anyone know this? I looked over all the threads, and didn't see anything about it. I had been checking NDC DAILY, but forgot for the past two days, logged on today, and theyr'e already gone.
mad.gif

yeah, someone posted the link before they were available for purchase. (dont blame me though...i passed)

I LOVE THE ATC II with the Lava Colorway! It totally brings back memories for me...Junior High going to Hig School...yeah I am in my 30s. I just ordered 2pair on Eastbay. But...they are back ordered and will not ship until 3/27 it says. Thought I would update you all.

Can anyone help me out with the ATC's on Eastbay. None of the discount codes I've used are working and I've heard some are getting the 20% off.
peace

na i havnt found any yet. but im pretty sure footaction should get them especially if they have the hot lava 95s, its just matter of when they get them

Back
Top Bottom