Sunburst Air Structure Triax and Hot Lava/Rebel Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hit Retail - Pics

Well NDC finally posted these sometime late last night or early morning & ALL SIZES are already gone, but sz.12. I spoke w/customer service & the repsaid he isn't sure if they will restock these & they aren't showing to be released at any NT Locations.

As the rep stated "Style 318408 is not available at any of our stores."

Ain't this a "B"?

JOSH HOWARD WAS IN NTSF TODAY AND RAN TO BUY THE STRUCTURES. HE WAS LIKE GIVE ME A 12 OR 13. JUST GET'EM. NAH! BUT HE WANTED THEM BAD.

josh howard? like from the mavs josh howard? hes in town already.... their game isnt until sunday.... and the warriors arent even there... but i guess thatscool.

yep. came up in NTSF and sat down next to me and said give me my size and then paid cash for them. I think most nike and jordan guys do this sometimes for taxreasons. nike already taxes their players for the free stuff reebok nor does adidas. I never understood that. Thats worst than the employee discount. JamarcusRussell came in and then did the same thing with his girlfriends shoes. She bought the Lava 95's

Hey Filmoe, I stopped in NTSF tonight, and I talked to a stocky Asian dude in Sport Culture. He said that NTSF wouldn't be getting the ATC II's due tothe poor performance of last year's ATC's. It must suck that even Nike's own stores didn't have the confidence to book these when they wereannounced. So it's looking like these'll be a ghost in most areas. Those online that didn't sleep when these dropped will reap the benefits, andthose that did will be left out in the cold.

Dude at NTSF did drop what he knew on the apparel, though. Apparently there was a Retro style track jacket made, which I can only imagine must be
eek.gif
, a Retro hat, and a few Retro T-shirts, all with some interpolation of the lavasplatter/Agassi/Nike AIR symbols and pattern. Just based on imagination alone, I'm about to make it my mission to find every piece of apparel that will bereleased for these, I just need to figure out where to find it all, LOL.

that stocky dude is the one along with LO in sport culture. Well the first ones wouldn't have bombed if the color wasn't mustard yellow.

neither. He wasnt there yesterday, but he's there today. He's about 5'8 and filipino, better yet filinegro.

Dude at NTSF did drop what he knew on the apparel, though. Apparently there was a Retro style track jacket made, which I can only imagine must be
eek.gif
, a Retro hat, and a few Retro T-shirts, all with some interpolation of the lava splatter/Agassi/Nike AIR symbols and pattern. Just based on imagination alone, I'm about to make it my mission to find every piece of apparel that will be released for these, I just need to figure out where to find it all, LOL.

EXACTLY how I'm feeling. I just went thru every jacket/shirt on NDC / Eastbay in the hopes it was hidden in there somewhere. I need to find this apparel.

For tis a joyeous day the return of the hot lava Tech Challenges!!!!

Now i just have to find somewhere in Europe thats stocking them!!!

They do look the business dont they

damn who else has these online? i straight up slept on eastbay cuz i thought they wasn't gonna sell THAT fast......

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

damn who else has these online? i straight up slept on eastbay cuz i thought they wasn't gonna sell THAT fast......

WORD!
mad.gif
I NEED these in a size 12 ASAP. These are nowhere to be found in my area either, smh! I'm starting to think thesearen't gonna hit Houston.
frown.gif

sonic yellow is much different than the highlighter yellow nike messed up on last year. they shouldve known that and attributed poor sales with crappy colorsand not because of just a lack of interest in agassi retros.

Have these dropped anywhere on the east coast yet? I see a few sellers on the bay that are in NYC and VA selling them. Turns out this shoe will be somewhat ofa limited area release knowing that certain shops didn't order them. Guess we'll see within the next week.

I just bit da bullet and got em on ebay for 165....... watch me run into em around da way for retail
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

I just bit da bullet and got em on ebay for 165....... watch me run into em around da way for retail
smh.gif

ouch..... unless you live in Montana.....i'd say it was probably a wrong move?

Back
Top Bottom