Sunburst Air Structure Triax and Hot Lava/Rebel Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hit Retail - Pics

Um, read the title - both are out for retail. Eastbay has the ATC 2s and NDC has the Structures.

^ flint, do you know when they gonna restock on the first structure colorway..or know any online shops that got em for retail?

Just copped Structures. The toe did that "ugly shape formation" everybody's talkin about, but honestly, I don't care much. I mean, it is arunning shoe, so it needs to be as flexible as possible. I went true to size...

structures are reupped at NDC. just copped a 9.5 of them. 9-11.5 then 13 and 7s i believe.

Originally Posted by it is wat it is

eastbay dosent have they act's II anymore and wat is NDC is that an online shop??????

and you got a nike logo as an avatar, shame.

My eastbay order still says open. I didnt get a confirmation yet and i ordered on the 20th.

...and they say they DON'T have them. I'd go up and check myself, but I just got home in the east bay. The one damn day of theweek I'm not working in the city, too. LOL.

^^^ I meant the ATC II's. I would've gone up there tonight because I want some apparel and Eastbay doesn't have any yet. The wierd thing is thatnobody at NTSF seems to see ANYTHING in their system for the ATC II's. I don't trust the people that work on the floor there at all,because 90% of them don't know a thing about the shoes they're selling, but even the customer service people haven't found any info on theATC's yet. Good thing for Eastbay, because the situation in the Bay is looking grim on these.

ask for LO in sport culture. Nike is always flying him up to portland for the line. He knows his stuff< but says that they just send stuff now. We thinkthey might send them for a Saturday release.

^^^ Thanks, I'll try asking for him next time I call. I really just want to get my hands on some apparel because I think my Eastbay order for the ATC'swas shipped today.

It's funny though, two different girls in NTSF customer service have told me the same exact thing upon me giving them the product code or the name -"That's REALLY old. We haven't stocked that in about 17 years."

To which I replied, both times, "Actually, it's been 18 if you wanna be exact."
laugh.gif

east bay took my money for the hot lavas now I'm safe. all i gotta do is pay for the JUST DO IT tee that matches [won it on eBay 36$ shipped] and I'mset.

^^^ I think I saw that tee. But at 230 plus, there was no way I was fitting into a Medium.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom