Sup NT, I've survived a 7.1 earthquake and now a 6.3 vol. My city is in ruins

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by vrai1
JAFA?
laugh.gif
It means Aucklander
Just Another @#$%ing Aucklander
I thought that but didn't want to say anything in case I was really on the wrong path
roll.gif

What would they know, huh?
laugh.gif
jk

damn jafas lol

hope chch is recovering fams...

samantha hayes is amaaaaazing

damn jafas lol

hope chch is recovering fams...

samantha hayes is amaaaaazing

One of my best friends is from Christchurch, lives in Chicago now.  I was with her last night as she tried to reach her family there.  Felt awful for her...such a scary thing.

Kia kaha!

One of my best friends is from Christchurch, lives in Chicago now.  I was with her last night as she tried to reach her family there.  Felt awful for her...such a scary thing.

Kia kaha!

30t6p3b.gif
crazy @+%%

EDIT:

stuff like this puts you back into perspective. makes you appreciate life a lot more.

30t6p3b.gif
crazy @+%%

EDIT:

stuff like this puts you back into perspective. makes you appreciate life a lot more.

There are 54 photos in this link:

http://www.theatlantic.co...e-in-new-zealand/100013/

Peep the four minute mark onwards.

Posted on 15th Feb. He was out by 2 days, but still
eek.gif

Dudes can predict this +#$% from the sun. It could have been anywhere, but unfortunately it was here. And he was accurate with this size. Which can be nothing or everything depending on how deep it is and where it's centred.

There are 54 photos in this link:

http://www.theatlantic.co...e-in-new-zealand/100013/

Peep the four minute mark onwards.

Posted on 15th Feb. He was out by 2 days, but still
eek.gif

Dudes can predict this +#$% from the sun. It could have been anywhere, but unfortunately it was here. And he was accurate with this size. Which can be nothing or everything depending on how deep it is and where it's centred.

Back
Top Bottom