Sup NT, I've survived a 7.1 earthquake and now a 6.3 vol. My city is in ruins

That's crazy. Looks like the whole city was bombed.
eek.gif

I lived in CHCH from 1997 to 2010, moved to Melbourne. My thoughts are with you and all the rest of the peeps back home.

My family and immediate friends are all ok as far as I can tell, they all live west of town.

It's super frustrating seeing that *+@! on TV and not being able to do anything.

I lived in CHCH from 1997 to 2010, moved to Melbourne. My thoughts are with you and all the rest of the peeps back home.

My family and immediate friends are all ok as far as I can tell, they all live west of town.

It's super frustrating seeing that *+@! on TV and not being able to do anything.

Wow man this is terrible. I hope whoever is trapped makes it out alive and there are no more casualties.

May God be with them.

Wow man this is terrible. I hope whoever is trapped makes it out alive and there are no more casualties.

May God be with them.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

My thoughts and prayers go out to all affected.
frown.gif
Terrible stuff. Stay strong OP

This.%@$* is scary because we were just talking in my class about how Seattle is dude for a BIG one.

man i hope that *@$+ does not happen anytime soon 
frown.gif

frown.gif

This.%@$* is scary because we were just talking in my class about how Seattle is dude for a BIG one.

frown.gif

Tomorrow morning NZ TIME, will be crazy.

I hope those still trapped are still hanging out.. this is devasting..

Tomorrow morning NZ TIME, will be crazy.

I hope those still trapped are still hanging out.. this is devasting..

Not to mention, i've heard on the news that there are aftershocks on the hour, and I think the latest was a 5.0..

Not to mention, i've heard on the news that there are aftershocks on the hour, and I think the latest was a 5.0..

Originally Posted by 35KD

frown.gif

frown.gif

FYI - The 2 Quakes OP is mentioning happened from Fault lines we didn't even know existed until after the quakes. We are also supposed to have been 'due' for one for ages, and that fault line is way bigger.
Seems like we can't predict ##!# in this regard 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

frown.gif

frown.gif

FYI - The 2 Quakes OP is mentioning happened from Fault lines we didn't even know existed until after the quakes. We are also supposed to have been 'due' for one for ages, and that fault line is way bigger.
Seems like we can't predict ##!# in this regard 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Jesus. That's insane. Glad you're okay Danz and everyone else down in NZ. Stay safe.

Originally Posted by I3

Jesus. That's insane. Glad you're okay Danz and everyone else down in NZ. Stay safe.

Originally Posted by I3

Not just on the hour, we're having a few every hour. The last was 6am NZ time and was a 4.6

If anyone is interested, this site gives a really good rundown of them all. http://quake.crowe.co.nz/

As of right now, we've had 63 aftershocks in the last 24 hours. Majority of those magnitude 3.3+ and very shallow.

Originally Posted by I3

Not just on the hour, we're having a few every hour. The last was 6am NZ time and was a 4.6

If anyone is interested, this site gives a really good rundown of them all. http://quake.crowe.co.nz/

As of right now, we've had 63 aftershocks in the last 24 hours. Majority of those magnitude 3.3+ and very shallow.

Back
Top Bottom