Sup NT, I've survived a 7.1 earthquake and now a 6.3 vol. My city is in ruins

indifferent.gif
 @ your "pics"
Go Outside.

Danz my prayers are with you, your family and the rest of new zealand. Be as safe as you can right now. And most importantly keep your spirits up.

Danz my prayers are with you, your family and the rest of new zealand. Be as safe as you can right now. And most importantly keep your spirits up.

I hope everything gets better. You don't seem to hear anything good from the news anymore.
frown.gif

I hope everything gets better. You don't seem to hear anything good from the news anymore.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

indifferent.gif
 @ your "pics"
Go Outside.

Sure, and get myself killed in the process from all the falling buildings in the central city. !+!% off and grow up. You don't know %*@+ about the dangers of this.

To everybody else, thank you, we're all just trying to keep our chins up and hope for the best. 11 more people were pulled from the rubble alive last night. Our hospitals are stretched, we have emergency triage's set up around the city and these are full too. We're doing our best.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

indifferent.gif
 @ your "pics"
Go Outside.

Sure, and get myself killed in the process from all the falling buildings in the central city. !+!% off and grow up. You don't know %*@+ about the dangers of this.

To everybody else, thank you, we're all just trying to keep our chins up and hope for the best. 11 more people were pulled from the rubble alive last night. Our hospitals are stretched, we have emergency triage's set up around the city and these are full too. We're doing our best.

good lord, that church was beautiful. heard about the quake on the news this morning. i can't even imagine being surrounded by rubble that was once a city. hope the recovery and rebuilding efforts are speedy.

good lord, that church was beautiful. heard about the quake on the news this morning. i can't even imagine being surrounded by rubble that was once a city. hope the recovery and rebuilding efforts are speedy.

Back
Top Bottom