damn.
eek.gif
glad you're safe fam. take care.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

What use to be

Wow that Church is beautiful
eek.gif

This is the Catholic cathedral that has been closed since the September earthquake, I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard that whole front wall (with the columns) has come down. We're losing beautiful architecture left, right and centre.

What use to be

eek.gif

This is the Catholic cathedral that has been closed since the September earthquake, I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard that whole front wall (with the columns) has come down. We're losing beautiful architecture left, right and centre.

^^ Thanks man, did you feel it there? I've got a friend in Dunedin who said he felt it slightly.

Yeah, 17 were just confirmed dead on 3news.

%+%@ is sad man.

A few workmates said they felt in the office, but I didn't feel anything (maybe I was walking).

Wait.. they updated it to 65 dead.. +$@*.. this is insane.. whats it like in the CBD or town/? On TV it looks like total chaos.. %%%!!!

Stay safe!!

^^ Thanks man, did you feel it there? I've got a friend in Dunedin who said he felt it slightly.

%+%@ is sad man.

A few workmates said they felt in the office, but I didn't feel anything (maybe I was walking).

Wait.. they updated it to 65 dead.. +$@*.. this is insane.. whats it like in the CBD or town/? On TV it looks like total chaos.. %%%!!!

Stay safe!!

What use to be

eek.gif

Hurts my soul to hear that
30t6p3b.gif
I love architecture and beautiful landscapes so I'm disappointed to hear the structure has been damaged. Hopefully they'll have it back to what it was in the near future

What use to be

eek.gif

Hurts my soul to hear that
30t6p3b.gif
I love architecture and beautiful landscapes so I'm disappointed to hear the structure has been damaged. Hopefully they'll have it back to what it was in the near future

wow, stay safe OP.  Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad, at least your ok and hopefully any family and/or friends you have around there are ok too...

wow, stay safe OP.  Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad, at least your ok and hopefully any family and/or friends you have around there are ok too...

Glad to hear that you're safe.

Hope that all your family & friends are safe as well.

Nice TV Setup by the way!

Glad to hear that you're safe.

Hope that all your family & friends are safe as well.

Nice TV Setup by the way!

Damn, only came on here to PM you to see if you were okay 
tired.gif
One of my friends moved down to dunedin 2 days ago to start university and she hasn't been able to contact her family yet. I've just felt sick all day . Heart goes out to you

Damn, only came on here to PM you to see if you were okay 
tired.gif
One of my friends moved down to dunedin 2 days ago to start university and she hasn't been able to contact her family yet. I've just felt sick all day . Heart goes out to you

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

OP IS A GIRL

DEMAND PICS BEFORE CONSOLING
You seriously manage to get cornier and cornier each time I see you post.  Anything for a laugh, right? 
eyes.gif

At any rate, keep your head up OP.  btw the architecture on that church posted up there is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

OP IS A GIRL

DEMAND PICS BEFORE CONSOLING
You seriously manage to get cornier and cornier each time I see you post.  Anything for a laugh, right? 
eyes.gif

At any rate, keep your head up OP.  btw the architecture on that church posted up there is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I3

%+%@ is sad man.

Stay safe!!

Yeah 65 confirmed dead.

Even here if you're walking around you can not feel a 3 mag, but then you have tell tale things that move that you immediately look for.

The city is %*+%%$. I actually made a blog post on Saturday about how heaps more buildings down Manchester street had been demolished, and then commented on how well the churches have stood. That we still needed to do a big clean up.

I spoke too soon.

I honestly don't know if we'll have this cleaned up before the world cup.

City is %*+%%$. I've just finished up working at Platinum Nike on Cashel street, and was there for the Boxing Day quake, but apparently there are casualties down there. I haven't actually seen any footage of Cashel Mall yet. I've asked my mate (the manager of Platinum) if he got a hold of the girls that were working today, but haven't heard anything as yet.

@UPPTEMPO I love architecture too and this kills me, those churches are insanely beautiful, I really hope they can be reinstated.

@ALDY thanks about the set up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I3

%+%@ is sad man.

Stay safe!!

Yeah 65 confirmed dead.

Even here if you're walking around you can not feel a 3 mag, but then you have tell tale things that move that you immediately look for.

The city is %*+%%$. I actually made a blog post on Saturday about how heaps more buildings down Manchester street had been demolished, and then commented on how well the churches have stood. That we still needed to do a big clean up.

I spoke too soon.

City is %*+%%$. I've just finished up working at Platinum Nike on Cashel street, and was there for the Boxing Day quake, but apparently there are casualties down there. I haven't actually seen any footage of Cashel Mall yet. I've asked my mate (the manager of Platinum) if he got a hold of the girls that were working today, but haven't heard anything as yet.

@UPPTEMPO I love architecture too and this kills me, those churches are insanely beautiful, I really hope they can be reinstated.

laugh.gif

crazy stuff sorry to hear that

so.... the ones who've passed. did they die from being hit by debris/ falling buildings???

If i felt the ground shaking id go run into the middle of the street or a field

crazy stuff sorry to hear that

so.... the ones who've passed. did they die from being hit by debris/ falling buildings???

If i felt the ground shaking id go run into the middle of the street or a field

Originally Posted by I3

%+%@ is sad man.

Stay safe!!

Yeah 65 confirmed dead.

I spoke too soon.

laugh.gif
Stay safe. I might come down there to help out. I'm an RN and we're instructed to stand-by at the moment.. I'm from welly too..

Back
Top Bottom