SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rams signed a running back to a $57M contract & scored three (3) points in the Super Bowl

Trolling aside, it will be interesting to see what went down with Gurley in the playoffs whether it was injuries or just getting in McVay's doghouse.

89898119-3C08-45F8-886C-3BF78AB27D08.jpeg

I have about 10 of these :lol: :smh:

Am I missing something..

What's the point of the gaps at the top and bottom?

Shouldn't McVay's system have made up for this?

Capture.JPG

ALL THAT SYSTEM AND 3 ****ING POINTS IN THE SUPERBOWL. Josh Allen scored more points against the patriots and that mother ****er cant even throw to the correct team.

Soooooooooooo kupp is more valuable than goff too?

I did not purposely destroy myself and feel this type of hangover for what went down last night. Thank god I did not pay to go to Atlanta.

Outcoached like a mofo last night. But that’s not the surprising part. I’d expect that.

But Kupp was a huge loss. Would have rather lost cooks than him. Kupp is their best guy. You would think McVay could make up for that loss but that’s asking a lot. His “genius” happens because he has good overall talent. He ain’t coaching bums.

And nobody can tell me Gurley isn’t hurt. Been saying it since KC game. Everything about him isn’t the same. The way he gets us after plays, the way he’s walking around on the sidelines. His dimeanor has completely changed. He for sure ain’t himself. McVay isn’t out thinking it by not playing him. Gurley is the grease to that machine. Plain and simple.

Where’s the off season thread?

Belichick is a mastermind. Laying all geniuses to waste.

And in no way should the loss of Kupp mean so much to a "genius," but we've talked about that before. I think Gurley being so ineffective was the real culprit. Still should score more than 3 though.

And in no way should the loss of Kupp mean so much to a "genius," but we've talked about that before. I think Gurley being so ineffective was the real culprit. Still should score more than 3 though.
Cooked Mcvay.

Cooked Shanahan.

He’s not human.

Bold for truth.

Back
Top Bottom