SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cooked Mcvay.

Cooked Shanahan.

He’s not human.

Everybody wants the next McVay, disrespecting the guy who Cooked Belichick.

SPORTS%20FBN-EAGLES-PATRIOTS%2058%20PH

Am I the only one surprised that for all the 4th down attempts this season.. that both teams passed up chances to go for it in very make able distances in favorable circumstances

There might have been worse SB's but this one was a snoozefest especially compared to the last two in particular.

I heard/saw some absurd stat that the rams were worse than the JETE on 3rd downs.. or might have been 3rd or 4 and more

Basically where they're in an obvious passing down

Am I the only one surprised that for all the 4th down attempts this season.. that both teams passed up chances to go for it in very make able distances in favorable circumstances

You talking about the patriots not going on it on 4th and 1 and kicking the field goal to put them up 10? I woulda done that too. No reason to take that risk.

You talking about the patriots not going on it on 4th and 1 and kicking the field goal to put them up 10? I woulda done that too. No reason to take that risk.

Nah.. just in general, the whole game.. like they had couple 4th downs between the 40s and opted to punt

Kicking it at the end I agreed with

I wanted the RAMS to win the SB,,but the SAINTS has the BETTER chance to knock out the Pats last night

GOFF played terrible and the head coach didn't adjust his game plan,,ugh,frustrating....

If the Pats weren't playing I would have thought that was the worst SB since Giants-Ravens in 01.

Nah this was 100% the worst. Bless Romo’s heart for trying to inject a drama feel into it, but it wasn’t happening

Nah this was 100% the worst. Bless Romo’s heart for trying to inject a drama feel into it, but it wasn’t happening
I actually liked the game ... It was so bad that it almost turned into a World Series baseball game for me ... And that's a good thing ... Romo was hyping it perfectly ...

In baseball, you typically don't see a ton of runs and when ace pitchers are going you basically sit on the edge of your seat on every pitch thinking maybe someone will get lucky ...

I felt like every drop back the Rams were going to click and start scoring points but the Pats D was too real ... Then, when youi needed it the most, of course Brady delivers that one drive ...

It was entertaining as hell in a different way ...

Back
Top Bottom