SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sass2.png

I thought the SB was ok. I know some scoring would've helped but I appreciate a good defensive game. I bet casual fans were not enthused at all lol. It pretty much played out as I thought it would.

Trey Wingo had a good rant about this SB lol

Meh.

The second highest scoring offense in the league went up against the Greatest QB of all-time and the winner of the game scored the least amount of points for a super bowl winner in history.

I personally don't think there's anyway you can really say that last night's game was good.

You can really only blame the Rams though. Pitiful performance offensively. Wasted a fantastic performance by their defense.

Congrats to the Pats fans. Was silently rooting for Brady, just because I'd rather see him get number 6, than hear the Sean McVay hype train churn up along with America's most Fairweather fanbase.

People were calling Brady the goat before last night. Last night didn't really change much in that regard.. Didn't "solidify" anything. Just another notch on the belt.

This should be a huge ego check for McVay.
He tried to outwit two defensive masterminds.
Sometimes head coaches get caught up in the ego **** too. More than sometimes...
what’s worse, is he has no checks and balances as it’s his offense plus he’s calling the plays. Smh.
I’ve never seen a head coach wet the bed like this in a Super Bowl. That game was there to be won with any competent gameplan. The Rams defense was spectacular.and they were on the field all game.
I saw this and called these happenings since week 13. McVay was getting all the praise and was really feeling himself, abandoning basic winning football to stroke his own ego... They put the crown on his head just to shoot it off. Dummy.

Goff, Gurley, Cooks and Woods even Kupp being hurt didn't lose this game. It was solely on this 'kid genius'. All this praise is null and void until he wins a Super Bowl at this point. It's like Jeff Fisher took over his mind

McVay is 33 ******* years old. 33 (or 34). he'll be fine. he'll learn from this. he just needs to keep Wade around

That throw to Gronk alone should have won TB the MVP.... he threw that **** perfectly between 3 defenders.

That throw to Gronk alone should have won TB the MVP.... he threw that **** perfectly between 3 defenders.
Gronk is half washed but every once in a while he gets in his bag and has G.O.A.T moments.

You can put every stat out there to discredit Brady and hell, maybe it is true, but I never seen a QB win 6 Superbowls and gone 9 times won ad many games won 4 finals MVP etc etc.

Obviously between the coach and him, they have to been doing something right.

**** them .... but I have to admit they are arguably the greatest.

We going to just gloss over how terrible the Rams offense was against the saints and patriots without Gurley being Gurley?

dude quoting and repping TROLL twitter accounts to make a serious point on here :rofl:

:lol: @ people saying Pats fans are hyping Brady from last last night...we all been saying last night was the defense BALLIN out. go check the Pats thread. but you're a salty little *** clown if you getting on us for celebrating TB12 getting #6

The sodium levels have been in overdrive since the AFCCG :lol:,dudes are making stuff up in their heads to be mad at now.

The tears are delicious :pimp:

Brian Flores coached one of the GOAT sendoff games,he's really earned that HC opportunity

Back
Top Bottom