SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only watching to see Odell get his shine on

Aaron Donald and Von Miller will be a problem for 4 quarters
Ramsey on Chase
Cant see how Cincy stops Kupp and Beckham

Somebody let me know what the wager is on Reeder getting run over at least twice by a wide receiver :lol:

For reference, we live in Michigan and he likes to go against the grain and hate on what everyone else is happy about 😭

Tried saying Goff didn’t have OBJ or a seasoned Kupp/Higbee… yeah, it’s a hypothetical, but Rams wouldn’t be here right now if Goff was their guy.

Bengals did win in the black jerseys vs. the Raiders when they hosted Wild Card

200w.gif

wish Bobby Trees could be out there, man

Rams should wear the throwbacks.

Bengals really need a white helmet. Their jerseys and helmet combo is so ****in trash.

Helmet is classic, I think they made minor changes but it doesn’t match the uniforms. Barely any orange and it’s time for a change. Besides, white tigers are better. White helmet would be crazy.

Only 2 qbs have won a national chip and a super bowl
Joe Namath and Joe Montana.
It'll be crazy if Joe Burrow is next

No lie, seeing Cincy get to the Bowl gives me some hope with the Jets. It's possible for a quick rebuild in this league.

Yesterday was fun as hell. So easy to root for Cincy/Burrow & Stafford. Gun to my head, Rams win, but I'm rolling with the Bengals and hope they finish off this wild run.

Not necessarily a quick turnaround. They went from 4-12 to the Super Bowl, but they did have 5 straight losing seasons after finishing 12-4 in 2015. But still, anything can happen with the right QB and coaching hires.

Back
Top Bottom