SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this đź’Ť as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite halftime show, of course I’d change a few songs

Lady of Rage and Dogg Pound? Hahahahaha, too many people complaining about ****. Y’all think they wanted to perform In Da Club and Lose Yourself? **** no. They all did their biggest commercial songs. Such a short time for everyone to get a song or two. The quick I Ain’t Mad At Cha piano was cool as ****, would have loved more but that was tight
:lol::lol::lol:

No complaints here other than that Mary J appearance. I thought the halftime show was dope and represented the west very nicely :pimp:

Last edited:
All of this HOF Stafford talk is hilarious. He was guaranteed to be in the HOF before this SB. He’s been a top 10 QB pretty much every season and always had huge numbers. Just played on ****** rosters almost every year.

All of this HOF Stafford talk is hilarious. He was guaranteed to be in the HOF before this SB. He’s been a top 10 QB pretty much every season and always had huge numbers. Just played on ****ty rosters almost every year.

He’s just looking to go viral for his podcast. If he stays healthy, he would finish top 10 in most stats. Played on real bad teams almost every year. How many All Pro and MVPs were on garbage teams?

Rivers was on good teams and choked multiple times in the playoffs yet people say he’s getting in. I’m sure Stafford finishes with better numbers.

4B5FFC37-F903-4747-8EA5-42E90E230FDD.jpeg

Ramsey might wanna give his game check and then some to AD and that front. Bailed his *** out from being the scape goat (minus that Higgins face mask grab).

I don’t follow. After the 2 min warning.

Kupp - game winning TD
AD - tackle for loss and game sealing qb pressure

Idk if those 2 plays are enough to change anyone’s votes considering kupp had a td in that same timespan

99 running off and instantly celebrating was hard.

I’m still waiting for a good clip of OBJ moonwalking. That **** looked crisp for the second they showed.

He’s just looking to go viral for his podcast. If he stays healthy, he would finish top 10 in most stats. Played on real bad teams almost every year. How many All Pro and MVPs were on garbage teams?

Rivers was on good teams and choked multiple times in the playoffs yet people say he’s getting in. I’m sure Stafford finishes with better numbers.
Im sure QBs and good teams go hand in hand bro .... 9/10 a QB is making the team great ....

Not to mention Stafford had a HOF receiver.

Back
Top Bottom