SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
1706639469872.png

The way they templated the SB logo's still doesn't sit right with me :lol: :smh:

They used to have character and were always very unique/specific to the location. Now it's just the same font with the stadium in the background each time, bland as hell.

Shame that the NBA has gone the same dumb minimalistic route with the finals design and logos too

i agree but the league can barely put a safe and reliable playing surface together in half these stadiums let alone a cool and fun design :lol:
Reminds me NBA fans been begging for the league to bring back the gigantic Larry O'brien and other Finals logos after they stopped for safety due to slippage but then created the In Season Tournament and added it back which made players slip anyways lmao

71199273.jpg

in-season-tournament-court-2023-1170x658.jpg

NFL just needs an idea to create more sponsorship $$$$ and profits and they'll add them back

I know he's from Cali and went to school there but damn those 2 years as a Niner were enough to claim them over the squad he's a certified legend for??

I know he's from Cali and went to school there but damn those 2 years as a Niner were enough to claim them over the squad he's a certified legend for??

He claims them both. They provided him a livelihood for 3 years in his twilight years.

I think Sherm got into it with fans a few weeks ago over this. I personally don't care :lol:

Bro can do whatever he wants

He's shown plenty support for current Hawks guys as far as I know

Just checking in… working on my usher halftime show predictions
Opening with Omg (this a lock pick IMO)
DJ Got us Falling in Love
Caught Up
Love in this Club (Jeezy comes out and the crowd goes crazy)
Confessions just for the watch this meme
Climax
Yeah to wrap it up

Back
Top Bottom