Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

both teams are cool in my book...i respect peyton manning and i think he will win the superbowl to supplant his name as one of the best to ever play but itll be nice to see the saints win it

Originally Posted by nnarum

[h2]
Petyon vs. Drew
[/h2]
mbpqv6.jpg

Peyton-Manning.jpg

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Saints gon' win no doubt. Colts is not physical enough, they played nobody the whole year, they lame, got a rookie head coach inherited the team from Dungy, he can't coach just riding along on Dungy's coat tails, Saints gon' hit Peyton vagina man like they hit Favre, Saints receivers>>>>>>>Colts secondary, Saint too good, Saints win by 17 easy.

deannapalm.jpg

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

This game is going to be crazy as hell.

Manning versus Brees. Advantage Manning but Brees has been solid all year.
Colts secondary versus Saints receivers.
sick.gif
Colston, big play Henderson, Meachem, Shockey...
smh.gif

First Reed, then Revis, now Sharper.
smh.gif
Still, Manning working with Wayne/Clark/Garcon/Collie = A Problem
Roby (Indy native)/Bush on special teams...gotta contain that.
The running game is relatively even, IMO. Thomas/Bell/Bush don't do anything spectacular on a regular basis...but neither do Addai/Brown.
These O lines give Peyton and Drew all day to throw, regularly. Going to be a high scoring game.

The only thing I saw with the Saints is that they weren't capitalizing on all of the Vikings turnovers. Leaves room for error...but Peyton doesn't make too many mistakes.

THIS.

COLTS!!I got 150 on them...pls dont let me down..Id rock my colts jersey to work, but i'd probably get fired by a setup...stupid mississippi

I respect LEGENDS word to Favre and manning

i HATE all these new found saints fans

this will be the only high light of yalls piss poor franchise .

End these lames and there new found stans lifes for another year.

and i hope reggie bush get his knees blowwwwwwwed out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

for the sake of my brady argument i need the saints to win

Don't worry, they will. And regardless, Brady >>> Manning and I despise the cheaters...

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

laugh.gif

You are lame

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I must agree. Now everybody coming out the woodworks talking about they're Saints fans.
I've been down with them when they were losing. I've been waiting for this for 18 years...

SMH @ Lil' Wayne was rooting for the Vikings.  TRAITOR.  How you rep New Orleans one minute and then going for the opposing team?

He better not drop a Saints dedication song, either.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

laugh.gif
I must agree. Now everybody coming out the woodworks talking about they're Saints fans.
I've been down with them when they were losing. I've been waiting for this for 18 years...

SMH @ Lil' Wayne was rooting for the Vikings.  TRAITOR.  How you rep New Orleans one minute and then going for the opposing team?

How old are you... because if you're 18, then you haven't been waiting 18 years 
laugh.gif

But I feel where you coming from... I've been loyal since the Bobby Hebert days... Been waiting for a LONNNNNGGG time.

Weezy has been a fake New Orleanian for a while now... I don't pay attention to his pop music persona anymore anyway.

WHO DAT

laugh.gif

But I feel where you coming from... I've been loyal since the Bobby Hebert days... Been waiting for a LONNNNNGGG time.

Weezy has been a fake New Orleanian for a while now... I don't pay attention to his pop music persona anymore anyway.

WHO DAT

I'm 30.  Born and raised...
Although I don't live there anymore, Black and Gold bleed in me.
smile.gif

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!! superbowl #2 in 4 years sorry saints fans but its over for you 35-28 and then ill get it go to another parade !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by marmourjr

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WHO DAT
From the Booby Hebert days to the Dale Carter days to the Sammy Knight days been a long time coming....

Back
Top Bottom