Super Gonorrhoea is here and it’s not playing.

Damn I feel lucky to had grown up in a time when team raw was only getting a needle in the *** or pop z pack. That right there should scare ****** from going raw, I couldn’t imagine it burning while I piss and having a leaky faucet and the doc can’t do **** to help me.

L for team single, ima stay in my happily married sex with one woman boring life, sex becoming toooo dangerous :lol:

You can only speak for yourself. You don’t know what could happen if your wife strays with the wrong dude :lol:

You can only speak for yourself. You don’t know what could happen if your wife strays with the wrong dude :lol:

Call me naive, but after 20 years I can bet my life on her not ever pulling that stunt on me....either way I feel safer with my current arrangement, the way these STDs are circulating and evolving

Call me naive, but after 20 years I can bet my life on her not ever pulling that stunt on me....either way I feel safer with my current arrangement, the way these STDs are circulating and evolving

Nah, you’re not naive dude. I’d say you’re trusting and this is because you have a good idea of the type of person she is. All I’m saying is that you can never rule out cheating. It’s easier than ever in the age we live in.

Get tested and wrap it up. You can catch stuff from getting head too. Only time I don't use condoms is if I'm in a long term situation. At that point, we've already been tested and know we're both in good health.

Back
Top Bottom