SUPER SIZE!

Bring it back! please?
ohwell.gif

639390-2359_1__super.jpg

BIGGIE size too
pimp.gif

BiggieSize.jpg

They don't super size anymore?  On another note, I haven't had a Big Mac in like 8 years.  Seriously.

They don't super size anymore?  On another note, I haven't had a Big Mac in like 8 years.  Seriously.

Why so you can die faster? The Mcdonalds biggest size is already big enough. Same thing with Wendys. Going bigger is just disgusting imo. You dont need to be consuming that much calories, fat, sugar, etc. in one meal.

Why so you can die faster? The Mcdonalds biggest size is already big enough. Same thing with Wendys. Going bigger is just disgusting imo. You dont need to be consuming that much calories, fat, sugar, etc. in one meal.

haha the good old days! jk, i was young when I used to get supersize but remember the portion size was getting a little out of hand before they stopped. There had the regular size which I believe is bigger than the meal size drinks and fries now, then they had large for like 50 cents extra, and the supersize for a dollar or more. I can only imagine the thousands of calories a big mac meal would be with supersize.

haha the good old days! jk, i was young when I used to get supersize but remember the portion size was getting a little out of hand before they stopped. There had the regular size which I believe is bigger than the meal size drinks and fries now, then they had large for like 50 cents extra, and the supersize for a dollar or more. I can only imagine the thousands of calories a big mac meal would be with supersize.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

But when you're splitting it between 2 people it is a lot cheaper 

Back
Top Bottom