SUPER SIZE!

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

Why so you can die faster? The Mcdonalds biggest size is already big enough. Same thing with Wendys. Going bigger is just disgusting imo. You dont need to be consuming that much calories, fat, sugar, etc. in one meal.

But when you're splitting it between 2 people it is a lot cheaper 

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Why so you can die faster? The Mcdonalds biggest size is already big enough. Same thing with Wendys. Going bigger is just disgusting imo. You dont need to be consuming that much calories, fat, sugar, etc. in one meal.

Are you really that strapped for cash though? Most fast food places have value meals for a few dollars or even dollar menus.

Useless sidenote: Yuku or shall I say NT since this is the only board that does this is messing with my avy again. That isnt the one I uploaded! And then as soon as I complain it comes back. Give it back
frown.gif

Are you really that strapped for cash though? Most fast food places have value meals for a few dollars or even dollar menus.

Useless sidenote: Yuku or shall I say NT since this is the only board that does this is messing with my avy again. That isnt the one I uploaded! And then as soon as I complain it comes back. Give it back
frown.gif

But if me and my girl can just share a large drink and fries and get a little more and pay less we shouldn't do it? It's not that we're strapped for cash but it's the smart thing to do.

But if me and my girl can just share a large drink and fries and get a little more and pay less we shouldn't do it? It's not that we're strapped for cash but it's the smart thing to do.

Why can't you do that now? We already have the largest portions in the world compared to other countries. If youre not strapped you wouldnt mind losing a few pennies. (I say pennies loosely)

Why can't you do that now? We already have the largest portions in the world compared to other countries. If youre not strapped you wouldnt mind losing a few pennies. (I say pennies loosely)

Technically, the super size is still around, it's the large size. They just converted everything to make it seem like they did away w/ it

Technically, the super size is still around, it's the large size. They just converted everything to make it seem like they did away w/ it

yo u guys need to shut up i swear everytime someone on this board mentions fast food you get 5 plus pics of fat people and another 10 saying ur gonna die by the time your 30 u guys need to ##%% already

on another note, yea those were the days
pimp.gif

yo u guys need to shut up i swear everytime someone on this board mentions fast food you get 5 plus pics of fat people and another 10 saying ur gonna die by the time your 30 u guys need to ##%% already

on another note, yea those were the days
pimp.gif

Do you guys remember when you could Mega size it? They would put the fries in the super size drink cup and the drink would be in a cup the size of a bucket. 
laugh.gif

Do you guys remember when you could Mega size it? They would put the fries in the super size drink cup and the drink would be in a cup the size of a bucket. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom