SUPER SIZE!

Originally Posted by durantula

yo u guys need to shut up i swear everytime someone on this board mentions fast food you get 5 plus pics of fat people and another 10 saying ur gonna die by the time your 30 u guys need to ##%% already

on another note, yea those were the days
pimp.gif

you know i cant figure out with profanity word you used, because it seems that most of them wouldnt fit into the sentence correctly.

yo u guys need to shut up i swear everytime someone on this board mentions fast food you get 5 plus pics of fat people and another 10 saying ur gonna die by the time your 30 u guys need to ##%% already

pimp.gif

you know i cant figure out with profanity word you used, because it seems that most of them wouldnt fit into the sentence correctly.

Originally Posted by Club29

pimp.gif

probably an acronym for shut the f up

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

pimp.gif

thanks g

pimp.gif

thanks g

pimp.gif

thanks g

pimp.gif

thanks g

pimp.gif

thanks g

pimp.gif

thanks g

Ummm we have XL pizzas and crap, all you can eat buffets, and other junk.

I never got why they removed the super size. Its up to us to decide what size we want. IF you wanna get all massive and have fat hanging from your arm pits, that is your business.

Mcdonalds is not responsible for you not knowing that their food is unhealthy. Even some little kids know that too much fast food is bad and might hurt their tummy.

I never got why they removed the super size. Its up to us to decide what size we want. IF you wanna get all massive and have fat hanging from your arm pits, that is your business.

Mcdonalds is not responsible for you not knowing that their food is unhealthy. Even some little kids know that too much fast food is bad and might hurt their tummy.

Back
Top Bottom