SUPER SIZE!

Ummm we have XL pizzas and crap, all you can eat buffets, and other junk.

I never got why they removed the super size. Its up to us to decide what size we want. IF you wanna get all massive and have fat hanging from your arm pits, that is your business.

Mcdonalds is not responsible for you not knowing that their food is unhealthy. Even some little kids know that too much fast food is bad and might hurt their tummy.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

They don't super size anymore?  On another note, I haven't had a Big Mac in like 8 years.  Seriously.
I envy you

Originally Posted by mikejs210

They don't super size anymore?  On another note, I haven't had a Big Mac in like 8 years.  Seriously.
I envy you

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Remember when McDonalds had bucket of Fries every Tuesday
Yup. People dont believe me when i speak of such.......then they moved down to a large cup of fries...now they just have "large"

Yup. People dont believe me when i speak of such.......then they moved down to a large cup of fries...now they just have "large"

I still remember when I went to order my usual meal and they told me they canceled the super size option. Totally messed up the game and to think I liked that Super size Me doc.

Value menu FTW.

Super sizing a heart attack?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

I never got why they removed the super size.

All the "Super-size Me" backlash. All the people who never ate McDonald's got mad at McDonald's so McDonald's took away the Super-size option which pissed of regular McDonald's customers. Fat people stayed fat, people who didn't eat McDonald's continued to not eat McDonald's.

Dude bucket of fries were 
pimp.gif

My genes
pimp.gif

Used to go into Mcdonalds in Oregon.. 5th-7th grade ate the bucket of fries at least twice a week if not more. Even though my insides are terrible on the outside I looked and still look
pimp.gif

I need them to bring the bucket back, been begging for several years now
tired.gif

I never got why they removed the super size. Its up to us to decide what size we want. IF you wanna get all massive and have fat hanging from your arm pits, that is your business.

Mcdonalds is not responsible for you not knowing that their food is unhealthy. Even some little kids know that too much fast food is bad and might hurt their tummy.

Back
Top Bottom