Supplied PDX busted in Nike counterfeit ring

I've always know that dude from Supplied PDX was a scammer. Dude finally got what was coming

Over 2 mill in 2 years? :smh:

And I heard very few negative things about him before this. Crazy

Not a surprise. Well known they pumped out fakes. Let's hope @asneakerlife is  next. Along with the rest of these IG/YT "shops"

@SO MUCH SOLE 23 and I tried telling you a lot of these consignment shops have GM stock they sell you guys.

Not a surprise. Well known they pumped out fakes. Let's hope @asneakerlife is next. Along with the rest of these IG/YT "shops"

@SO MUCH SOLE 23 and I tried telling you a lot of these consignment shops have GM stock they sell you guys.

Which places? Name names.

Not a surprise. Well known they pumped out fakes. Let's hope @asneakerlife is next. Along with the rest of these IG/YT "shops"

No legit consignment shoes do that

Probably some none of us ever dealt or heard of

But if you're gonna throw a comment out there like that you better be ready to list names

There's a whole Realm of Fake Supreme right now too, and it's hard to tell.

How the heck do you think that all of a sudden a bunch of Black FRIENDS & FAMILY Tee's just magically hit the market overnight??

Also look out for the SUPREME x W)TAPS bdu jacket and The SUPREME ALL BLACK POLO STADIUM RIP OFF ..... its a rip off of a ripoff

But if you're gonna throw a comment out there like that you better be ready to list names

Agreed. I can believe that some sneakers slip through the cracks but what dude is alleging is reckless w/o some sort of proof.

Plenty of notable collectors, not talking about celebrities, but guys who have been avid connoisseurs for decades cop from reputable consignment spots like Sole Supremacy, Flight Club & Rif.LA.

Someone would've said something by now. The fact that I've copped literally hundreds of pairs over the years from the aforementioned three places and have never received fakes pours water on that theory as I put each pair I receive under considerable scrutiny.

Again, folks better be ready to say names and provide evidence if they're going to make such allegations. A lot is riding on the reputation of these places and fakes could sink their business.

Last edited:
3rd Shift, Ghost Shift, Unauthorized Authentics   all fakes to me in my opinion

Years ago, the feds raided the Third Street Flea Market here in Memphis.  Place was an open market for anything bootleg.  The quality on those fakes were horrible.  This kinda took me out the game for a minute because I got so tired of seeing all these fakes everywhere.  Colors that never even existed.

Now most of these sites/IG/youtube reviewers use authentic pics and products, but send fakes instead.  It's scary b/c stuff is too good to even tell the difference now since they're focusing on actual releases and not the crazy spongebob stuff.

Bro, you helped sell fake space jams for jay now you're the leading authority on anti-gm movement, :lol:

Pound for pound was the store. I've said it before.

p4p l.a. To be exact.

Agreed. I can believe that some sneakers slip through the cracks but what dude is alleging is reckless w/o some sort of proof.

Plenty of notable collectors, not talking about celebrities, but guys who have been avid connoisseurs for decades cop from reputable consignment spots like Sole Supremacy, Flight Club & Rif.LA.

Someone would've said something by now. The fact that I've copped literally hundreds of pairs over the years from the aforementioned three places and have never received fakes pours water on that theory as I put each pair I receive under considerable scrutiny.

Again, folks better be ready to say names and provide evidence if they're going to make such allegations. A lot is riding on the reputation of these places and fakes could sink their business.

this is America. Don't no one care. They move on to whatever is trending next.

I saw with my 2 own eyes, the owner, pulling pairs out of the box that just arrived before opening from China from the all to familiar province of fake factories.

I wasn't the only NTer who saw this.

A gm site even posted invoices paid from a NY CONSIGNMENT.

I told people about city sole and was dismissed. Guess what? They went m.i.a.

All these kix xyz sites with multiple fsrs mix in fakes with retail.

Everyone is led, no one leads.

Buy your shoes from an authorized retailer and deal with consignment shops who have a history, not fly by nights that say they have a "plug" and has multiple fsrs before getting in consigners pairs.

Someone got hurt last time I brought it up so I'm not gonna speak on it any more cause I'm not a fan of jail.

Last edited:

Bro, you helped sell fake space jams for jay now you're the leading authority on anti-gm movement, :lol:

p4p l.a. To be exact.

People were buying from that jay dude years before I even mentioned him. Let's not ignore that he was on the legit seller list[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Plenty of members who were long time members can confirm that 100%

People were buying from that jay dude years before I even mentioned him. Let's not ignore that he was on the legit seller list[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Plenty of members who were long time members can confirm that 100%

Bro. You had pitchforks out when an NTer said they were fake. He posted pictures after not believing FC refused his pair.

You were Js spoke person when no one could contact him.

You like to downplay your part but it's cool.

No ones downplaying it, it's in the past and over with. You and others who continue to act like I committed a crime ignore the fact people on this very site bought from him before and again was listed on the legit seller list

Some people think this clown was the only one doing this...

Hate to break it but, most of those IG shoelebrities with those "rare pe's", have fakes.

I won't name names since I don't want people crying, but a lot of those sellers & collectors who sell those "rare pe's" also sell real sneakers, that's the key, mix in real with fake so people think it's legit.

This particular clown was the first of many to get caught with them...I can see a bunch of "rare pe's" going on the market, not because they're stolen...but because they're fake.

Last edited:
this is America. Don't no one care. They move on to whatever is trending next.

I saw with my 2 own eyes, the owner, pulling pairs out of the box that just arrived before opening from China from the all to familiar province of fake factories.

I wasn't the only NTer who saw this.

A gm site even posted invoices paid from a NY CONSIGNMENT.

I told people about city sole and was dismissed. Guess what? They went m.i.a.

All these kix xyz sites with multiple fsrs mix in fakes with retail.

Everyone is led, no one leads.

Buy your shoes from an authorized retailer and deal with consignment shops who have a history, not fly by nights that say they have a "plug" and has multiple fsrs before getting in consigners pairs.

Someone got hurt last time I brought it up so I'm not gonna speak on it any more cause I'm not a fan of jail.

I def don't **** with any fly by night spots. Like I said, only RIF, FCNY & Sole Supremacy. Mostly FCNY b/c I sell through them.

But I appreciate you being standup enough to say names and put forth some information.

It's interesting that you cite Pound4Pound, that's an AZ based consignment spot. I live out in AZ (from NY) but never dealt with 'em. Never even been to their brick & mortar.

CitySole is another interesting name, they've been around for a long time. I personally never copped from them but I know for the longest they were deemed legit here on NikeTalk.

Who was that person that got hurt? Hit my inbox if you really feel uncomfortable saying it on here.

The Only consignment shop i have felt with was FCNY and they gave you the chance to check the legitimacy of yur pair for yourself if you we're not satisfied you could send them back

The Only consignment shop i have felt with was FCNY and they gave you the chance to check the legitimacy of yur pair for yourself if you we're not satisfied you could send them back

Someone did mention that FC has sold high quality fakes before that I guess slipped through. Also heard of them calling legit shoes fakes a lot

Most notably some random dude on here took his royal 1 to sell and they told them they were fake, dude posted pics and they were easily 100% legit. No idea why someone would even call them fake

p4p l.a. To be exact.
Bro. You had pitchforks out when an NTer said they were fake. He posted pictures after not believing FC refused his pair.

Lmao! Yeah kinda funny how he is always 'on to' something around here.

I don't post much but I have been around this board since retrokid and them had websites for sneaker news.

The fake market is complicated, but the same guys that download all their music for free say shoes made after hours or with stolen source materials are fake.

To me, yes they are fake because I'm sure they leave stuff out like air bags and what not.

The point is the stuff this guys zyzz always posts is just regurgitated stuff from other threads.

It just annoys me to see the guy who fought to the end about jay/slamdunkspace proclaim anyone who doesn't agree about fakes is stupid.

No problem voicing your opinion but let it go man. The info in this article has been posted many time on here years ago nobody trusted that the guy knew his stuff.

Also a side not, check your local pairs now. Especially in high volume big city/urban(*cringe* meaning hood stores) the associates in some bigger markets are hot swapping inventory. i.e. legit early/preorder sites are technically stealing the shoes and replacing them with fake/greys at the store level.

I know it was happening at a regional chain years ago but now its moved to the more corrupt cities and bigger stores.

p4p l.a. To be exact.

Lmao! Yeah kinda funny how he is always 'on to' something around here.

I don't post much but I have been around this board since retrokid and them had websites for sneaker news.

The fake market is complicated, but the same guys that download all their music for free say shoes made after hours or with stolen source materials are fake.

To me, yes they are fake because I'm sure they leave stuff out like air bags and what not.

The point is the stuff this guys zyzz always posts is just regurgitated stuff from other threads.

It just annoys me to see the guy who fought to the end about jay/slamdunkspace proclaim anyone who doesn't agree about fakes is stupid.

No problem voicing your opinion but let it go man. The info in this article has been posted many time on here years ago nobody trusted that the guy knew his stuff.

Also a side not, check your local pairs now. Especially in high volume big city/urban(*cringe* meaning hood stores) the associates in some bigger markets are hot swapping inventory. i.e. legit early/preorder sites are technically stealing the shoes and replacing them with fake/greys at the store level.

I know it was happening at a regional chain years ago but now its moved to the more corrupt cities and bigger stores.

U MAD?

Probably the most worthless post in the general, try again

:rofl:

whatever happened to Air Randy Marquee sole and slam dunk space?

Back
Top Bottom