Supra Footwear

Tk's really dont look too bad but i tried a pair on yesterday and they feel cheap...
i dunno what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Db0i

Tk's really dont look too bad but i tried a pair on yesterday and they feel cheap...

ummm no....they feel great in my opinion...

they just don't feel like SB's or Forces...

they certainly don't feel cheap.

my TK's feel like they hug my feet very well, and they're UBER comfy

i just got mine delivered today....

258a5bc.jpg

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Db0i

ummm no....they feel great in my opinion...
they just don't feel like SB's or Forces...

they certainly don't feel cheap.

my TK's feel like they hug my feet very well, and they're UBER comfy

i just got mine delivered today....

258a5bc.jpg

Well I stand corrected lol I think it's cuz I tried them in a size too big I might give tk's a second go around lol Btw ur tk's look sickthat's my fav cw so far

I do know what you mean by "cheap" they are lighter made then the say skytops or vaiders so yes in a way "cheaper" but I love them, Next tomy ATO's they are my favorite shoes right now

Jesus those are high. Those are @%*##+* ugly. Does anyone have any idea where I could pick up a pair of the first Ellingtons on supra? Since I really can'tfind the Emericas that looked like that, those will have to do.

Anyone have pictures of them wearing the Gray's or the Purp's? I'm thinking about getting another pair and I want to see which of these two lookbetter

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Anyone have pictures of them wearing the Gray's or the Purp's? I'm thinking about getting another pair and I want to see which of these two look better

I ain't got any pics...but I went to try the greys....and I'd proudly say...get the purps....

I was at Wish and even the dude there said he has all the colorways but the purps are certainly the best...much better than the grays...the gray patent justfelt kinda cheap...

I'd suggest the purps...

but someone will surely post up pics....

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Anyone have pictures of them wearing the Gray's or the Purp's? I'm thinking about getting another pair and I want to see which of these two look better

I ain't got any pics...but I went to try the greys....and I'd proudly say...get the purps....

I was at Wish and even the dude there said he has all the colorways but the purps are certainly the best...much better than the grays...the gray patent just felt kinda cheap...

I'd suggest the purps...

but someone will surely post up pics....

Thanks, I'll take that into consideration! I would still like to see some pics if anyone has them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

Ive got the black/red TKs and Im considering removing the top ankle strap, i dont use it so it just kind of hangs there. Thoughts?

Leave the shoes as is, what the hell is wrong with you
indifferent.gif

just playin but real talk dont touch them

Does anybody know when the black suede drop? Will the cost more or less than the purple ones?

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

Ive got the black/red TKs and Im considering removing the top ankle strap, i dont use it so it just kind of hangs there. Thoughts?

one without the strap...it will look pretty bad...
the strap is part of the design...

but if you really didn't like the strap...you shouldn't have bought the shoe....

but my all means...go head and take a blade to them...

here you go fellas..the only problem i have is the gray pat material wrinkles on the straps..but other than they look good to me

here's my tk's im just missing the purple ones

Back
Top Bottom