Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I couldn't even tell what item was what from the tiny little sliver pictures they give you. By the time I looked through to find the hoodie I wanted everything was sold out.
You need to start checking the Euro site before the US drop. It will show what dropped and where everything is located. 

I was able to cop the white Tee but it wouldn't let me add the hoodie to cart. How come it didn't let me add the hoodie? is a different style isn't it?

checked out with the black hat at 10:59 manually......usually only wear fitteds so depending on how it looks i'll decide whether to keep or sell

ebay hoodie is up for 700 LMAO!!!!!!!!

but i might consider the hoodie for 200 if this one dude take the offer :: crosses fingers:: 

LMAOOOO dirt bags are listing the clothes already, taking pics of the stuff in front of the store. The varsity at 1200 one listing 
laugh.gif

Play safe by ordering black tee. Those who will be getting the white tee, just curious if it is thin material like nike dri fit. Don't feel like showing off my nipple
embarassed.gif

ebay hoodie is up for 700 LMAO!!!!!!!!

but i might consider the hoodie for 200 if this one dude take the offer :: crosses fingers:: 

That Hoodie Is Barely Worth The $120 They Asked For It My Dude :lol:

2 Hun Tho? I Dunno About That

Damn Sure Aint Worth $700 :rofl:

in my opinion the hoodie should have been sticthed for that price. $160 for a hoodie thats going to fade away ????

That Hoodie Is Barely Worth The $120 They Asked For It My Dude
laugh.gif

2 Hun Tho? I Dunno About That

Damn Sure Aint Worth $700
roll.gif
yeah i know it cost like 2 bucks for a sweat shop to make it lol 

ill bite for 200 tho nothing more. im hoping a find a desperate  seller  if not oh well no biggie

Last edited:
Wish this would've dropped with the shoes. Costs an arm and a leg to ship Supreme to Canada. Aint dropping $100 on a hat

Back
Top Bottom