Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Lol stupid mess. Pepole having to bug out 2 just cop a ugly piece of overpriced clothing. It's the limited mind set that drives em wild

Lol stupid mess. Pepole having to bug out 2 just cop a ugly piece of overpriced clothing. It's the limited mind set that drives em wild
That MJ Supreme white is a classic IMO - the whole Terry Richardson thing could lead to it being one of those shirts that celebs wear

black coach jacket doesn't have "sold out" when you hover your cursor over it....but click and it says sold out inside...

Edit = "hover"

Last edited:

That MJ Supreme white is a classic IMO - the whole Terry Richardson thing could lead to it being one of those shirts that celebs wear
You seriously care if it's "one of those shirts that celebs wear"?? Smh some of y'all need to check your priorities...

I Been Smokin BIG This Morning Waiting On The Drop, So I Thought This Was Just Me For A Sec :lol:

My Emotions Went Like.....

:smokin :pimp: :wow: >: :nerd: :rolleyes :x |I :pimp: :D :nthat: 8)

Have A Great Day Fambs!
I clicked on the sweats first and back clicked real quick :lol:
Ain't it too early to be smoking? :rofl:

I Been Smokin BIG This Morning Waiting On The Drop, So I Thought This Was Just Me For A Sec
laugh.gif

My Emotions Went Like.....

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
nthat.gif
glasses.gif

Have A Great Day Fambs!
nthat.gif

I clicked on the sweats first and back clicked real quick
laugh.gif

Ain't it too early to be smoking?
roll.gif
the wake & bake is the most glorious 
nthat.gif

Copped black tee manually

ATC failed for the hoody, but i only needed one or the other. If you knew what you were doing, the clothes were easy because they were released normally

I was getting that too. I thought I can't add to cart because I already had the tee in my cart.

Last edited:
no hoodies or sweats for me, i was buying an everything bagel with sausage egg & cheese. 

in retrospect..... it may have been a poor decision. 

frown.gif

had the tee and hat in cart and got jacked smh. Thought this would be an easy cop...OH WELL guess i'll go to Marshall's and get the non supreme version of the tee

unless someone got the hookup on a black Medium 
glasses.gif

Damn clothes sold faster than the shoes[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Cart jacked at 11:02am lol
supreme doesn't hold carts. no such thing as cart jacked.

product went up at 1158 you never had a chance

Last edited:
Wanted the hoody but didn't work out, got the white shirt to go with the white V's that arrive today though

Originally Posted by instagram  

supreme doesn't hod carts. no such thing as cart jacked.

product went up at 1158 you never had a chance
Not holding shoes in your cart, being cart jacked...it's essentially the same thing I feel like.

Last edited:
Did they restock any of the 5's? They took em off the site so I guess that's that. Last chance is for NikeLab.

Back
Top Bottom