Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I was so close, but no cigar. Had an Ebay seller try to get over on me for the Camos. Some how, some way this dude sent me Chicago 1s instead of the Camo 5s. Ended up sending the 1s back and now he says the Chicago 1 buyer sent back an empty shoe box. Bye Bye 5s
frown.gif
. Guess it was too good to be true. Paid $360 for em so they was probably fugazi, but I figured I was a benefiting from Yeezy szn
laugh.gif
. Got my money back, but the whole thing kinda killed my vibe for the shoes. Maybe after a couple wins, I will be ready to go back into the mine field. Be careful out there fellas 

Blacks are so clean in person. How can a Bulls colorway be the worst? :rolleyes

If anything black pair might go for the most in the long run due to their versaility
Just because they're a Bulls colorway doesn't mean they automatically become great, but yeah, it's personal preference. They're all beautiful shoes, but I prefer the blacks the least out of the three.

I was so close, but no cigar. Had an Ebay seller try to get over on me for the Camos. Some how, some way this dude sent me Chicago 1s instead of the Camo 5s. Ended up sending the 1s back and now he says the Chicago 1 buyer sent back an empty shoe box. Bye Bye 5s :frown: . Guess it was too good to be true. Paid $360 for em so they was probably fugazi, but I figured I was a benefiting from Yeezy szn :lol: . Got my money back, but the whole thing kinda killed my vibe for the shoes. Maybe after a couple wins, I will be ready to go back into the mine field. Be careful out there fellas 
Lol some people would be very happy to receive Chicago I's.

I liked the whites mostly tbh..

anyway..i didn't go after them when they released in Supreme online..after some time I decided to buy the camos IF I was lucky enough for retail from NL EU..I was able to get them..and at the same time I got the blacks by trading them with another pair of sneakers..turns out that blacks are my favourite.. (never seen whites in person though)

Last edited:

I'm speaking from personal preference. I love Bulls colorways since theyre my favorite team and the color scheme is my favorite. The black pair looks like something MJ would have worn on the court. You just cant go wrong with a Bred 5.

The Camos are a very close second due to their uniqueness. The white 5s feel like theyre missing something to me and look unfinished.

frown.gif
 Not me bruh. It hurt my heart seeing a Nike Air boxtop when I opened the package. The feeling of relief seeing the Chi 1s when I opened the box instantly turned to rage cause I spent $300+ for some 1s
laugh.gif
.  I just don't get the new found love these past few years, I can't pay resale for some 1s. Flame Suit activated  
nerd.gif

frown.gif
 Not me bruh. It hurt my heart seeing a Nike Air boxtop when I opened the package. The feeling of relief seeing the Chi 1s when I opened the box instantly turned to rage cause I spent $300+ for some 1s
laugh.gif
.  I just don't get the new found love these past few years, I can't pay resale for some 1s. Flame Suit activated  
nerd.gif
I feel the same way bro I cant pay more than $250 for some 1s.  Growing up 1s was the least desired Jordan because they looked like dunks. But now they hot and im just like in shock how times change.

went to sneakercon dc this past weekend and supreme 5s is all u see. everybody and they mamas tryna sell multiple pairs of each. after really getting to look at them all, i have to agree that the white pair is the cleanest and most wearable pair. the blacks are more practical than the camos, but the blacks just look so cheap to me for some reason. they clean, but i don't like them that much. the camos are dope, but not very practical imo. i'd never wear them. so i feel like...

1. white
2. camo
3. black

Last edited:
Since I am unemployed, I figured I would use my time for something unproductive.

I recently copped the white joints for $400 locally. Since my room is basically shoe boxes and bed a la Ninjahood, I decided I would off my white metallic V's. I took them out to compare and I decided the Supreme joints are much better, as depicted below. These are both 10.5's, by the way.

View media item 1792256
However, I went full virgin and I noticed the height on the shoes are off by about half an inch. I don't know what's better, but I figured I'd at least share.

View media item 1792267View media item 1792285

Last edited:
Black > Camo > White

Whites are the same shoe as the metallic silvers released earlier this year

I think the white pair should have made these changes

-Red midsole with white speckled flame
-Red jumpman on tongue
-Red sockliner
-Black 94 on the side with red shadowing
-Red jumpman on the back

-Red jumpman on tongue
-Red sockliner
-Red jumpman on the back
See that woulda been better IMO

Since I am unemployed, I figured I would use my time for something unproductive.

I recently copped the white joints for $400 locally. Since my room is basically shoe boxes and bed a la Ninjahood, I decided I would off my white metallic V's. I took them out to compare and I decided the Supreme joints are much better, as depicted below. These are both 10.5's, by the way.

View media item 1792256
However, I went full virgin and I noticed the height on the shoes are off by about half an inch. I don't know what's better, but I figured I'd at least share.

View media item 1792267View media item 1792285

The leather on the metallics are better.

and the blacks are just black metallic with a red lining. there's no point in comparing either pairs. they are what they are. the camo is the unique one.

Yes but the blacks came out going on 5 yrs ago, a ds pair has sunny delight sole by now

Whites can be had for $20 over retail with a sole clear as day

The leather on the metallics are better.

i agree the metallic whites has the tumbled leather which i favor over the regular leather thats been used on the grapes, fire reds and white premes

-Red jumpman on tongue
-Red sockliner
-Red jumpman on the back

Agreed, they basically took a shoe that released months ago and made lazy changes to it, thats why I went for the blacks

O yeah i am MOST DEFINITELY copping those Black Metallic 5's that suppose to be dropping with Nike Air, best V of all time

Last edited:
Damn, I thought that was a real Supreme jersey at first. That would've been lit.

Was really hoping for a jersey this time around after I passed on the Foam jersey. What a terrible mistake... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom