Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

White's are gonna sit --- you heard it here first
roll.gif

Whites are definitely gonna stay up the longest on the site tho. Camos gonna sell out in .0256 nanoseconds

You all are kidding , yourself's if u think u have a chance at them fairly. Site will crash and most will be copped to resale just off the fact of hype , **** I have cash and will try just to resale and come up 500 off whatever the retail is.... Good luck ha

All those questioning their manual speed. If you don't have it down in 12.5 seconds you aren't going to get them. I used to be at 30 seconds then followed a strict regiment to improve my time. See my program below.

MWF:

3 x 10: add supreme keychain to cart and autofill details

you'll improve in no time.

Ive never known the site to crash, but you do have atc services. Ive done the force 1's and foams won easily.
Site crashes almost every release now honestly

I really have no idea, but it seems like saving that second of typing your first letter and clicking might cost you... The autofill isn't working for my CC right now on Supreme. Anyoen else having that problem or is it my computer?

Also, anyone have insight on the "View all" vs. "Shop" front page? As in, should I refresh on the "Shop" homepage with all the pics or click "view all" and refresh?
Just use early links

All those questioning their manual speed. If you don't have it down in 12.5 seconds you aren't going to get them. I used to be at 30 seconds then followed a strict regiment to improve my time. See my program below.

MWF:
3 x 10: add supreme keychain to cart and autofill details

you'll improve in no time.

That's slow, I usually check out in 2-3 seconds

With all the news, why isn't this thread blowing up like all other Jordan threads do a week before release lol

With all the news, why isn't this thread blowing up like all other Jordan threads do a week before release lol

Hypebeast alert.......... This collaboration is reseller heaven. especially overseas these will go for a lot more overseas.

Hypebeast alert.......... This collaboration is reseller heaven. especially overseas these will go for a lot more overseas.
The exact point why I ask why this thread isn't at 100 pages already with people asking how to cop on Supreme lol

Back
Top Bottom