Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

laughing-and-pointing.jpg
:lol:

^^I thought they were rumored to sell some fake pieces, probably why not too many people have touched them. Then again, I dont really know.

I'm getting offered $470 on my camos. Do you guys think that's fair or I should wait to see if it goes up? I'm in no rush to sell so I can wait if it will rise up

No need to starve yourself, do what you gotta do to keep that food in your belly :smokin

Last edited:
I'd wait. Let it die down tel around or after the Holiday season. Those who strike out on all Holiday releases will be crawling back to these. 

Even though their might be more Camos produced "they say" it don't matter value ain't gonna drop so those of you who are looking and have 

A pair your interested in for under $500 I would pull the trigger now. More Camos=More money too ask for since they are more widely available

it seems like, but yet still somewhat (L) for the fact it's only SUPREME,NL,RLA.

so so sooo dope,

i am so in love w these man wear em everyday to work and school, so many neck breaks. people asking how i got em
laugh.gif

these are literally art in the form of shoes
nthat.gif
They are indeed very nice ! I'm not planning to wear these anytime soon yet. 

so so sooo dope,

i am so in love w these man wear em everyday to work and school, so many neck breaks. people asking how i got em
laugh.gif

these are literally art in the form of shoes
nthat.gif
Agreed! So happy I was able to get a pair. Might be my favorite sneaker release ever! Jordan V. The camo. The materials. Just perfect!​

I'd wait. Let it die down tel around or after the Holiday season. Those who strike out on all Holiday releases will be crawling back to these. 

Even though their might be more Camos produced "they say" it don't matter value ain't gonna drop so those of you who are looking and have 

A pair your interested in for under $500 I would pull the trigger now. More Camos=More money too ask for since they are more widely available

it seems like, but yet still somewhat (L) for the fact it's only SUPREME,NL,RLA.
All colors are limited tbh.
Rockin my Camos for the parade we champs!!!
Congrats!!

I really wanted to have that parade tho. Must be stressful to be a Mets fan tbh

Was there any restock of the Camos on Nikelab in the US? Or was it just a one-off drop?

Just trying to gauge if the EU site will restock at any point.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom