Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

It's on the front page of NT
laugh.gif
just seen it
The pic on the front pg of NT is the '99 NA version. Go to the 2016 NA thread and you will see the pic that leaked first last night says Sample.

hey guys i have a chance to buy the jordan supreme varsity jacket for retail and I just wanted opinions if $600 is worth it for the jacket? quality worth it?

hey guys i have a chance to buy the jordan supreme varsity jacket for retail and I just wanted opinions if $600 is worth it for the jacket? quality worth it?
If you can swing $600 for a jacket and not hurt yourself financially, go for it.

None of the gear is actually Supreme Quality, it's unfortunately JB quality and isn't worth it IMO.

Hey guys, thanks for the legit check on my pair. Appreciate it!

I think I found a difinitive legit check guide for the Camo pairs (ignoring the fake_education check).

Guy on Reddit purchased the most expensive pair of replicas on the market from Tabao (same pairs they sell on Trendlockz and Perfectkickz, better than Sneakerahead) and compared them side by side to his legit pair. He lists all the differences and flaws in his post:

Direct link to album:

(Left is fake, right is legit)

Hope this helps others! The replicas are scary good but there are certain parts of the shoe that are obvious (toe box, eyelet stitching, tongue shape).

I got the hoodie and as soon as I saw the Nike hang tag knew I was ****** . Also I own other JB hoodies and these run in size small AF . I luckily went up a full size .

I got the hoodie and as soon as I saw the Nike hang tag knew I was ****** . Also I own other JB hoodies and these run in size small AF . I luckily went up a full size .

damn that's wack you would think it would be supreme quality

Quick question..

If you had to choose White or Camos which one?  I have the whites and debating if I should trade straight up for the Camos in the same size.

I'd defitnately b

Quick question..

If you had to choose White or Camos which one?  I have the whites and debating if I should trade straight up for the Camos in the same size.
I'd do it.

I favor the Camo's heavily over the other color ways. Much more unique.

Quick question..

Depends if you prefer the unique look of the camos or the clean look of the whites... I personally prefer the white pair.  Still waiting for the right time to unDS 
pimp.gif

Camo's. Whites are just too similar for me to put that much into them. I know they are different before everyone flames, just not 300+ difference from the metallics.

How much camos going for in a size 10 deadstock? Been askin around and a lot of the ppl I ask to give me a fair price get that 'if I had a goatee id be menacingly stroking it right now' look in their eye and hit me with "$350-$400 is the rate on those"

I'm like "4? Nahhh do it for the 5, 6 god" dude had ovo shirt on

Back
Top Bottom