Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Where are folks seeing the camos in the low-mid 3 range?
Point me in the right direction fambs.

Unless his stuff says "Supreme", he should be good.

It's just a font in a redbox. Anyone can use that font and put it in a red box. Supreme ain't trademark it afaik, and will probably have a hard time doing so since the font is public domain.
If that's the case Supreme can get sued by Colgate lol.

View media item 1854252

My friend hooked me up for retail since he scored a pair that wasn't his size.. I'm really glad he got my size of my favorite pair out of the pack..

wouldn't mind a pair of the white pair tho.

Last edited:
View media item 1854252

My friend hooked me up for retail since he scored a pair that wasn't his size.. I'm really glad he got my size of my favorite pair out of the pack..

wouldn't mind a pair of the white pair tho.

Guess I'll put a little cash away here and there to grab these. Slowly starting to like the blacks, whites are still trash imo.

Or I'll grab those 5 lows which are basically the same. (Side note can you turn a colored sole until

I'm stupid then :lol:. I'm slowly downsizing/getting to wear what I want because in a couple months I'm leaving for military.

Tbh, youre better off selling it seperately. Youre gunna end up with an extra 2-3 bills. You can get the sup 5s for 350-400 everywhere

Blacks and whites are harder to find than camos it seems. Flightclub prices have always been generally higher for black/white.
Actually I think the camos are the hardest to find. They dropped at fewer retailers; I think the color way just isn't as desirable to most people.

Actually I think the camos are the hardest to find. They dropped at fewer retailers; I think the color way just isn't as desirable to most people.
no they made way more camos, blacks and whites only dropped from supreme

people were copping multiples of camos on NDC in this thread

Definitely seen a lot of camos in the market.

Taking forever to find a pair of Black Supremes in size 11 at a reasonable price...

Slowly considering taking my blacks off the market 
laugh.gif

Was finally able to track down the white pair. Should have them by the end of the week. Trifecta complete. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom