***SWAT Teams Responding to shooting in Binghamton, NY****

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is why the Second Amendment is ******ed and needs to be struck down.

And what the hell is that going do??? How does that help this situation???

- Covina, California. December 2008. A man dressed in a Santa Claus suit opens fire at a family Christmas party at his ex-wife's home and then sets fire to the house. Nine people are killed in the home. The gunman later kills himself.

- Geneva County and Coffee County, Alabama. March 12 2009. In a shooting spree that tears through several towns, a 28-year-old out-of-work man kills 10 people, including his mother and a toddler.

- North Carolina. March 29, 2009. A heavily-armed gunman shoots dead eight people, many elderly and sick patients, in a North Carolina nursing home.

- Santa Clara, California, March 30, 2009. Six people are shot dead in an apparent murder-suicide at a home in an upscale Silicon Valley neighborhood.

- Binghamton, New York. April 3, 2009. Up to 13 people are killed as a gunman goes on a rampage at a civic center in the town of Binghamton.

Wow, http://www.canada.com/new...+1999/1461956/story.html

now now now, dont punish the many for the actions of a few...

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Seriously, all that would do is increase the sale of illegal firearms. People are always going to kill people, there's nothing we can do aboutit. If not a gun, a knife, if somebody is deranged enough to go on a killing spree, they're gonna do it, regardless of the weapon.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Seriously, all that would do is increase the sale of illegal firearms. People are always going to kill people, there's nothing we can do about it. If not a gun, a knife, if somebody is deranged enough to go on a killing spree, they're gonna do it, regardless of the weapon.

Qft!!!

frown.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Seriously, all that would do is increase the sale of illegal firearms. People are always going to kill people, there's nothing we can do about it. If not a gun, a knife, if somebody is deranged enough to go on a killing spree, they're gonna do it, regardless of the weapon.

You can't kill 13 people with a knife. At the least, it would be extremely difficult and require tons of planning. Maybe a sword, but even still you'revulnerable if trying to attack a huge group of people

I dont find the "guns dont kill people" argument very convincing. If people didn't have guns yet they were crazy, it would be hard as he.ll tokill someone. Plus, what's the point of having a gun if you're not going to use it? A lot of the guns used to kill people are legally owned, by makingit illegal, it'll be harder to obtain one which would make it harder to kill people.

I agree with you that illegal guns would still be a problem but making gun ownership legal only compounds the risk.

I dont find the "guns dont kill people" argument very convincing. If people didn't have guns yet they were crazy, it would be hard as he.ll to kill someone. Plus, what's the point of having a gun if you're not going to use it? A lot of the guns used to kill people are legally owned, by making it illegal, it'll be harder to obtain one which would make it harder to kill people.

I agree with you that illegal guns would still be a problem but making gun ownership legal only compounds the risk.
You don't want prohibition with guns.

When they banned guns in manhattan, the crime rate shot up like 50%.
You don't know what you're talking about. Criminals go wild if there
are no guns.
nerd.gif

I dont find the "guns dont kill people" argument very convincing. If people didn't have guns yet they were crazy, it would be hard as he.ll to kill someone. Plus, what's the point of having a gun if you're not going to use it? A lot of the guns used to kill people are legally owned, by making it illegal, it'll be harder to obtain one which would make it harder to kill people.

Sorry just read this^. Hey Carlos, I want you to go look at pictures of people that have
been severly mutilated or murdered by knife wounds. You can shoot a gun at me first
anyday.

Back
Top Bottom