***SWAT Teams Responding to shooting in Binghamton, NY****

anon's are wildin out right now
smh.gif

they're faxing the civic center non-stop

New report, actually ONE shooter. He's dead. Probably self inflicted.

The two led out, matched the descripition and that's why they were led out.

I think it's over right now.

Just spoke to my friend she's ok but a little shaken up. She lives not too far off campus from the center.

Originally Posted by This Is Dollars

lulz
yo son what's so funny i live in binghamton, ny and i know people that had family in the building then the shooting took place. some of themstill don't know if their family is ok or where they're at.

Just spoke to fellow NTer Mr.Sneakerman who goes to SUNY Binghamton. Told me he lives right by the scene and its nuts. I honestly thought it was another schoolshooting. Now Im wondering how many clips the shooter had to take a whole building hostage?

My co-worker is from binghamton and said the place where it all went down is less then a mile from her house. She was scared for a second, but her family isfine, thank goodness.

Originally Posted by enigma586

Originally Posted by This Is Dollars

lulz
yo son what's so funny i live in binghamton, ny and i know people that had family in the building then the shooting took place. some of them still don't know if their family is ok or where they're at.
i also live in binghamton and dont find any humor in this, i dont know anyone that works in the building but i live like less than 10 minutes awayfrom where this happened

Originally Posted by AC4Three

tired.gif

This is happening too often...
I hear this alot, and this is the first time I agree. Every part of the country has this happening. RIP to those victims.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Just spoke to fellow NTer Mr.Sneakerman who goes to SUNY Binghamton. Told me he lives right by the scene and its nuts. I honestly thought it was another school shooting. Now Im wondering how many clips the shooter had to take a whole building hostage?
from what i know he had 2 handguns and possibly a rifle. i think there's 14 dead and 4 wounded

Back
Top Bottom