***SWAT Teams Responding to shooting in Binghamton, NY****

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

eek.gif
did anyone just watch Fox News just now, a prankster who was perceived to by the Mayor's communication director called in saying 13 were dead and when and anchor asked him to confirm something dude said it was confirmed by Howard Stern and Bababou The ******.

Anchors were heated............. wow i can't believe that just happened!!
Man this *%% is past out of control. People have no sense of decency anymore...
eek.gif
sick.gif

i think i remember someone doing the same thing during 9/11

Originally Posted by andycrazn

this sucks. but whats up with asians doing these types of things now. its making us look bad.
come on now.... no need to generalize. This would be only the 2nd major occurrence.

What i want to know its whats with the surge in mass shootings lately, 8 in NC, church shooting in Illinois, 10 in Alabama now this.
yeah man, its sad. I m not even gon lie..but i get nervous going to random places..like mueseums, riding the train etc do to stupid non aimed actsof violence.

and i want to apologize for my previous posts, its nt.. and its a dirty mentioning, Hes cool guy. I was just lightening up the situation.

Its friday and i just got paid, sorry folks.. i was a bit happy.

lets carry on now.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

this sucks. but whats up with asians doing these types of things now. its making us look bad.
come on now.... no need to generalize. This would be only the 2nd major occurrence.

What i want to know its whats with the surge in mass shootings lately, 8 in NC, church shooting in Illinois, 10 in Alabama now this.
yeah man, its sad. I m not even gon lie..but i get nervous going to random places..like mueseums, riding the train etc do to stupid non aimed acts of violence.

and i want to apologize for my previous posts, its nt.. and its a dirty mentioning, Hes cool guy. I was just lightening up the situation.

lets carry on now.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

According to two eyewitnesses just a moment ago on CNN, two Asian men have been arrested as suspects.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Only 1 shooter, he is an Asian Male..he was taking a citizenship test in the American Civic Association building and began opening fire, according to CNN

NOooooooooo

anyone hates when its one of their own that does something this horrible ... but regardless of descent, its just
frown.gif
all around

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

yeah man, its sad. I m not even gon lie..but i get nervous going to random places..like mueseums, riding the train etc do to stupid non aimed acts of violence.

lets carry on now.
That's pathetic dude. You're better than that....

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Only 1 shooter, he is an Asian Male..he was taking a citizenship test in the American Civic Association building and began opening fire, according to CNN

NOooooooooo

anyone hates when its one of their own that does something this horrible ... but regardless of descent, its just
frown.gif
all around

Yea, I agree...word to the DC Sniper..but people in this thread still dont need to generalize because the gunmen were Asian..

They keep updating the story on CNN every couple of minutes but nothing about anyone being arrested.

we live in a world now where anytime something doesn't go right for somebody, or somebody is feeling down, they see fit to kill a bunch of innocent peopleas a means to deal with it.

Good times.

Man this world is getting too crazy now. Morales, values and etc are on the decline. Human life is not even valued for real nowadays. Hate to say it but dudeshould have just killed himself rather than others lives.

we live in a world now where anytime something doesn't go right for somebody, or somebody is feeling down, they see fit to kill a bunch of innocent people as a means to deal with it.
Exactly. Whatever happened to the days where people just took the punches and rolled with them.
mad.gif
They'll pay though. Believe that. If these people think they are just goingto violate others here and just die and thats it then they're in for a rude awakening.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Confirmed, as of now 12 people dead:smh:
Saw that on CNN
tired.gif

A few minutes before it said 12 people, it said only 4.

Man we live in a sad world. I was in disbelief looking at the numbers they've gotten so far when I was in the student center.
smh.gif

SMH I switched to MSNBC and there's unconfirmed reports via an AP photo guy on the scene that 8-10 people inside the building were killed execution style.

Back
Top Bottom