SWISHERS / DUTCHES APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

bout to roll somethin' in a Peach Optimo.

See sig
pimp.gif

Do eeiittt

is that the vapor brothers box in your avy? thats the one i got
pimp.gif
. whatsettings do you use?

Yes sir. All the way up for 5 minutes then I turn it back down somewhere around 11 o clock for 5 minutes then vape
pimp.gif

Yes sir. All the way up for 5 minutes then I turn it back down somewhere around 11 o clock for 5 minutes then vape
pimp.gif

Aite good lookin out. imma try those settings out later on tonight. the only thing i hate about it is its too dam hard to put the screen into the whip
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Aite good lookin out. imma try those settings out later on tonight. the only thing i hate about it is its too dam hard to put the screen into the whip
smh.gif

You just reminded me I meant to get some of those mini bamboo sticks to make it easier. I haven't changed mine yet out of laziness but I should.

No more smoking for me.
wink.gif
Ordered the Da Buddha Vaporizer for 150.00...supposedly hits harder than the high price Volcano.

pimp.gif

whoa at the buddha vaporizer... i need me one of those

btw, regular swishers for me... can't get down with all that fruity stuff

Y'all _'s kinda glad I stopped smokin. My mans told me them
Blunt wraps (fogot the name, just mad leaves) are poppin up
Top right now, but when I was on Vanilla Dutches FTW. However
I'm still lookin for that smoke gun from Cheech & Chong
pimp.gif

lemme get 2 regular rellos and a kiwi strawberry arizona for the night and im good sir .....i dont do all those flavors n $%#+
smh.gif
dump the guts add thegreenery and vibe

Back in the summer when I had $$ and I could afford to roll I was all about the wine black n mild.

Now it's back to the sobe
frown.gif

GARCIA VEGAS IS the pefect complement to good trees......

Dutches are good , but can take the taste out of the weed ...

Swishers are cool to but cant burn them as often ..... special rotation....... shortys dig swishers too

entering this thread, and watchin bout 8 vids on
vaporizers..... i want to get one and smoke again.

i used to smoke blunts all the time. i hate the flavored ones now. ruins the taste of the weed, esp the grape flavor.

imo now though, blunts are a waste. a good cone rolled joint or a roor hit or of course a vape will get you just as
glasses.gif
with less weed.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

ROOR Is Engineered For Quality And Smoothness, They Got It Down To A Science. Just Cop One Of The Cheaper Models First $150 - $200.

a picture of when i first started collecting.
damn nice collection bro. iv got 2 german roors. actually trying to sell my roor zumo orange label with ice pinches haha

appreciated......

Anyone else here double roll the dutchies (unwrap the leaf from the cigar, split the part with tobacco)?.....

I do it every now and then when I feel like it, but easily lasts 20min

Back
Top Bottom