System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

hmmmm kentucky's uni seem to be the best so far, but thats not saying much. But it seems like everybody likes some kind of "flow" or "swing" to their shorts like me. And i agree with the thicker shorts comment, shorts really dont need to be that light where they are see through and stick to your legs. Mich St's uni were ok, but again the shorts didnt seem to be long/wide enough for the bigger guys. I hope they arent doing away with the +4 length too.

King23James........ were the long and the width of the shoes like the recent SODs??? If not, i guess i stack up on the older ones now.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

King23James........ were the long and the width of the shoes like the recent SODs??? If not, i guess i stack up on the older ones now.
Umm not too sure man, like I said I ran across these pics while browsing.  I'll ask around though.

Originally Posted by jamesm25

Any info on where to buy the New Kentucky uniforms???

Those pictures where taken at D-i-c-k's Sporting Goods here in Lexington.  Went on sale yesterday I do believe.  So I would suggest checking your local D-i-c-k's Sporting Goods out, but I'm sure Eastbay will receive these very soon.

Even though the material may be different for the team issued new SODs I doubt the retail ones for us will be any different.  So unless you're coughing up $200+ for some team issued ones I imagine it's a non-issue.

I'm probably going to pull the trigger on the UConn roads, we'll see how they look tonight.

Well if these shorts are all us consumers have to replicate the actual shorts, then so be it. I'm thinking about snagging the Hoyas grey shorts

Originally Posted by King23James

Originally Posted by jamesm25

Any info on where to buy the New Kentucky uniforms???

Those pictures where taken at D-i-c-k's Sporting Goods here in Lexington.  Went on sale yesterday I do believe.  So I would suggest checking your local D-i-c-k's Sporting Goods out, but I'm sure Eastbay will receive these very soon.

Thanks ill be checking on that!!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

manamazing55- why no more posts in the college bball thread?

I post on scout, and theres more discussion on Scout. People just got pissy on the NT thread so it got old

am I missing something.....

Replicas ive seen have always been screen printed, whereas the authentics are stitched.

EliteFit_College_Uniforms_SP10_0483_medium.jpg

And the blog with more info...

http://www.theuconnblog.c...-pictures-of-the-new-uco

EliteFit_College_Uniforms_SP10_0327_medium.jpg

Blog: http://www.nunesmagician.com/

A video on there shows the home whites for Cuse.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Apparently these are "Hyperlite" unis. 

Watchin tha Cuse vs Uconn game right now and both unis are real smooth n classy lookin I likem alot.

One major thing im noticeing n hopein wont be the case on the twill versions is tha lack of width in the shorts way to straight up n down hmmmmmmm

Peace
Scottie

Are they going to keep switching up these unifroms every year? I liked the old school UConn and Arizona. Then they had to go and change them. Now they are changing them again.

Come on Nike.

Whats with changing the jersey so often? I like the new Conn jerseys, but prefer the old ones. I hope they don't plan on changing Gtown any time soon, although I doubt it considering we just got new unis this year.

GTown has gotten new uniforms each of the last three seasons, insane.  They need to pick one and stick with it.  The ones from the FF season were awesome, no reason to change those.

Same goes for UConn's 95-06 uniforms, those were classics and some of the best in college bball history.  I hope UConn brings those (and the throwbacks they wore from 05-07) back in the near future.  Sadly I think SOD is here to stay.

^Thats how alot of Gtown fans felt, the FF season jersey were simple and classic...what more can you ask for. Nike/JB has too much freedom nowadays with these schools. Sure it brings in revenue from idiots like me that buy the new shorts, but it means you get rid of some great designs far to quickly.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Are they going to keep switching up these unifroms every year? I liked the old school UConn and Arizona. Then they had to go and change them. Now they are changing them again.

Come on Nike.
Yeah come on Nike
smh.gif
hopefully they bring back the old school UCONN, Duke, Zona for the next collection of Tradition Defined gear.

i'm watching the game right now, too.

the UCONN shorts don't look right to me. the legs on the shorts look like they aren't wide enough.

kind of like they are wearing "slim fit" shorts if you compare them to Syracuse.

I have a feeling UConn is never wearing these again and burning 'em after the horrible "luck" they had at the end of the game tonight.

From far away those UK shorts look like the old UConn ones, just without a logo on the side of the leg.

ben_gordon_a.jpg

So do these new nike unis still fit like the original SOD ones?
UConns look very clean btw

I'm just happy SJU is finally getting some new unis, maybe they'll actually be available to the public too
eek.gif

Those old UCONN uni's are classic though.

Back
Top Bottom