System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

got the villanovas in today...why does it have the V only on the left leg?
bikldd.jpg
I dont know, but my white ones only have one V as well.

I'm glad you guys copped em first. They are supposed to have the "V" on both legs. Now Im not so sure I want them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kid Andy

EastbayRep,

Do you know if the Away West Virginia shorts going to get re-stocked?

I saw a Large and X-Large last weekend and today, there's only XXL.

You have any info??
Unfortunately, it appears we will not be re-stocking the West Virginia Nike Twill Shorts - Men's in Navy (17410661).

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep,

You have any info??
Unfortunately, it appears we will not be re-stocking the West Virginia Nike Twill Shorts - Men's in Navy (17410661).

EastbayRep - Ray
DANG IT!!!!

anyone got any leads or know where to get West Virginia Away's in Large or X-Large? the guy that has them on ebay sketches me out. the pics look like they are the $45 versions.

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by manamazing55

the Silver UNC jersey is available so Im sure its only a matter of time for the shorts
Where?
They have them at Tarheelblue.com or Chapel Hill Sportswear on Franklin St. (they're one and the same).  Jerseys and the shorts. 

I gave in and picked up the shorts at the game tonight.
smh.gif

144qro.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'll be making a trip out there TOMORROW! Thanks!

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by manamazing55

the Silver UNC jersey is available so Im sure its only a matter of time for the shorts
Where?
They have them at Tarheelblue.com or Chapel Hill Sportswear on Franklin St. (they're one and the same).  Jerseys and the shorts. 

I gave in and picked up the shorts at the game tonight.
smh.gif

144qro.jpg
more pics please.  i may have to get some.....i do not see them on tarheelblue though, just the jersey

EastbayRep,

You have any info??

EastbayRep - Ray
DANG IT!!!!

anyone got any leads or know where to get West Virginia Away's in Large or X-Large? the guy that has them on ebay sketches me out. the pics look like they are the $45 versions.

i hope those XXL dont sell out.

andfattoo wrote:

i hope those XXL dont sell out.

We have under 10 of the size XXL West Virginia Nike Twill Shorts - Men's in Navy (17410661) left in stock.  Once this size sells out, we will need to pull the short from our website, since we are no longer receiving any more shipments in for them.

EastbayRep - Ray

hmmm so UNC dropped their silver shorts. I'll have to take a look at the Gtown shop tonight and see if they're selling them also.

Has anybody picked up the new Nike T-shirts with the Hyper Elite pictures from the jerseys on them?  I just picked up the Kentucky one.  I'm assuming all the other schools will have them.  I really like them though!

1r9cvn.jpg

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

hmmm so UNC dropped their silver shorts. I'll have to take a look at the Gtown shop tonight and see if they're selling them also.
I doubt they are gonna drop them........ same with the blacks.  hey eastbayRep...... yall arent gonna drop the black G'town's right?

Originally Posted by King23James

Has anybody picked up the new Nike T-shirts with the Hyper Elite pictures from the jerseys on them?  I just picked up the Kentucky one.  I'm assuming all the other schools will have them.  I really like them though!

1r9cvn.jpg

Haven't seen the Texas one.  What is the shirt name/product number?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by King23James

1r9cvn.jpg

Haven't seen the Texas one.  What is the shirt name/product number?

Nike Aerographic T...sorry the store I bought it from covered the product # with their own price tag sticker, but I believe the standard price is 30 bucks.  Pretty nice shirt. Hope this helps man!  I'd like to see the rest of them!  I have a feeling the MSU, and UConn version is gonna look pretty
pimp.gif
as well.

Gtown bookstore and Gtown pro shop at the gym did not have the grey shorts. I'll check the game shop this weekend, but they didn't have them last game so i doubt they'll have them on sat.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Gtown bookstore and Gtown pro shop at the gym did not have the grey shorts. I'll check the game shop this weekend, but they didn't have them last game so i doubt they'll have them on sat.

Highly unlikely we'll see any Hoyas silvers...or Cal for that matter

I doubt they are gonna drop them........ same with the blacks.  hey eastbayRep...... yall arent gonna drop the black G'town's right?
I am still waiting on a reply back from my contact to see if we will be getting any of the shorts you guys/gals had questions on.  Once I find out I will post an update.  This may take awhile.

EastbayRep - Ray

I am still waiting on a reply back from my contact to see if we will be getting any of the shorts you guys/gals had questions on.  Once I find out I will post an update.  This may take awhile.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the help man, too bad i missed out on the black Gonzaga shorts.

GetAttachment.aspx

Sorry bout the quality just thought id share my collection ... its a couple i forgot to throw into the pictures ... 

Kind of a side note here, but does the Marquette Twill jersey on Eastbay have the Jordan logo on it? The sample pic shows converse. I'm totally confused

Originally Posted by Mattapan03

Kind of a side note here, but does the Marquette Twill jersey on Eastbay have the Jordan logo on it? The sample pic shows converse. I'm totally confused
I am having someone check our warehouse on this jersey.  Once I get a reply back, I will post what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Mattapan03

I'd like to know this, as well.

Back
Top Bottom