System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Has anybody found the new style shorts in the replica style yet? Because they are way to big for me in the twill style Thanks.

Originally Posted by osubass1

finishing up my Oklahoma State game worn collection:

21o26gw.jpg

Is that you Bryant Reeves??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

Has anybody found the new style shorts in the replica style yet? Because they are way to big for me in the twill style Thanks.
I'd like to know the same thing (for Texas in particular).  I have seen Cuse's in replica, but no one else's so far.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Mattapan03

Kind of a side note here, but does the Marquette Twill jersey on Eastbay have the Jordan logo on it? The sample pic shows converse. I'm totally confused
I am having someone check our warehouse on this jersey.  Once I get a reply back, I will post what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray
Man I would love to see Eastbay's warehouse.

Hey Ray, any word on if Nike is having any type of tradition defined shorts this year? Thanks for all your help so far...

Originally Posted by jman8811

Hey Ray, any word on if Nike is having any type of tradition defined shorts this year? Thanks for all your help so far...
I am checking with my contact to see if they know anything.  Unfortunately, they are very busy, so I can not say when I may receive a reply back, but I will post an update once I do get a reply.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Any word on those new shooting jackets dropping too?? Syracuse's look really nice
Haven't seen anything that says theyw ill.  I think they are the same for every school except for color/wordmark.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Thanks Ray. Any idea if the Silver UNC's will be sold?
The Nike UNC Silver Twill Short is now on our website.  According to our system, we should be receiving a shipment for these shorts early next week.  Please note, shipment dates are subject to change.  You can go to the link below to view the shorts:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RODUCT%20NUMBER%20SEARCH
Originally Posted by DownyBoy

eastbayrep- how about the black gtown shorts? any chance those are releasing? thanks

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

What about these? The SJU shorts of course.
Unfortunately, we do not have any information on the black Georgetown shorts or the red St. John shorts yet. If I see any information come up about them, I will be sure to post an update.
Originally Posted by jman8811

My contact said they are not offering anything that they can see of yet.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by KenJi714

eastbay rep any word on the black georgetown short being release ?
Unfortunately, no new information has come up, since my last post yesterday, on the black Georgetown shorts.  If I see anything come up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

frown.gif
Thanks, Ray.

Absolutely ridiculous how hard it is to come across St John's apparel. I have no idea what that marketing department is doing with themselves SMH.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by Mattapan03

Kind of a side note here, but does the Marquette Twill jersey on Eastbay have the Jordan logo on it? The sample pic shows converse. I'm totally confused
I'd like to know this, as well.

Don't know about Eastbay, but all of the shorts and jerseys I have seen in stores still have the converse logo.  I have not seen one single piece of Marquette apparel (jerseys, shorts, sweatshirts, shooting shirts, t's)  for sale with the JB logo on it.  Everything is probably still overstock from last season, seeing as how the logo is the only thing that changed.  Design and materials are still exactly the same.

^all of them are pretty nice. I wish i was able to get a pair of game worn ones that were on ebay some months ago.

Back
Top Bottom