System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Eastbay always has the white syracuse ones on back order. Anyone have those?
We have not received the first shipment in yet for the Nike Twill Shorts - Men's in White - Syracuse (17410555).  I have e-mailed someone to check on these shorts for me.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

2urkpdh.jpg
look much better with the Duke shorts IMO....but great match nonetheless.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We have not received the first shipment in yet for the Nike Twill Shorts - Men's in White - Syracuse (17410555).  I have e-mailed someone to check on these shorts for me.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks. I need to pick up those and the white uconn shorts

Originally Posted by ehh

Can you post some (better) pics?
I'll have to try and take some later.  I took this with my phone a couple of weeks ago when I got the shorts:

4353020428_455da22cbb_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Thanks Ray. Any idea if the Silver UNC's will be sold?
Do you happen to have some pictures of the shorts so I can forward them on to the appropriate personal to check on them for me?

EastbayRep - Ray

Do you happen to have some pictures of the shorts so I can forward them on to the appropriate personal to check on them for me?

EastbayRep - Ray
Jordan-Brand-Silver-Anniversary-College-Uniforms-6.jpg

Thanks.

EastbayRep - Ray
I just got an update back on the Nike Twill Shorts - Men's in White - Syracuse (17410555).  We hope to have them in stock around 3/12/10.  I will post an update once they are in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
Jordan-Brand-Silver-Anniversary-College-Uniforms-6.jpg

Thanks.
I will see what I can find out for you. This may take a few business days.

EastbayRep - Ray

here you go..........
48125a8e187ffa624bc046622b7bea64c5b2819.jpg

33a155ed79a74906c55750bea9eb6abf7c9af8b.jpg

And those silver unis are crazy!  Cal's were ok.  I hope they do the same for Marquette's and G'Towns.

Edit:...... they got pics of the G'Towns in the NCAA Feet thread.  They look ok.  I still hope they make Marquette some too.

ive seen both answers, so can someone clarify...

are the shorts the same length regardless of waist size, OR is going down a waist size bring the lenght up shorter?

The length is definitely different. I have UCONN Size L that I use for basketball and the rest of my shorts are XXL for mostly chillin but I do play in them from time to time. I don't have time to get pics right now but the most noticeable difference in sizes is the width of the leg IMO.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

ive seen both answers, so can someone clarify...

are the shorts the same length regardless of waist size, OR is going down a waist size bring the lenght up shorter?

the length of the inseam is the same on all sizes.

what's different is the rise. the rise is the length measured from the top of the waist to the bottom of the crotch.
the smaller the size, the shorter the rise.

the shorts will appear to be smaller, because the rise is shorter, but in reality, the inseams are the same length.

as posted, the biggest difference in the smaller sizes is the width of the legs. since this is directly proportional to the width of the waist, the larger the waist size, the wider the legs on the shorts.

4393697586_9eb1b26468_b.jpg

All of them except the newest are replicas bc I like the fit (length) better. Not sure if they will make the new ones in replicas, but I will pick them and the white version up if they do.

Back
Top Bottom