System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

i grew up in the dfw area, i don't care much for ut, but that is one sweet collection right there.

really nice pic too. so tired of these camera phone pics. nice high res shot. perfect.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

naw they have both orange and white "authentics" just hit the drop down box

Right, I just meant that they made replicas as well.  I hadn't seen any 2010 replicas yet.

Anyone want to help me out? A guy is tryin to sell me some UK shorts, I emailed him asking for better pics and this is what I got. I was wondering if yall could tell from the pics if these are replicas or authentics?

15i3hck.jpg

dg03km.jpg

zl6ic3.jpg

Tough to say but I think they are replicas.  Ask him for a close up of the UK logo.

Are the new lightweight shorts still REALLY long like SOD shorts? I read the above posts & it didn't really help me out thanks.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by ehh

Could you ever find the old St. John's SODs?
Nope.

EastbayRep

What about these? The SJU shorts of course.

259wn0h.jpg
I am having my contact check on these shorts as well.  Once I get an update back, I will post it in this thread.

EastbayRep - Ray

YO

anybody know how the NBA swingman shorts run in comparison to these? I kinda wanna get some but I remember them being way short if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by ehh

Tough to say but I think they are replicas.  Ask him for a close up of the UK logo.
I would just ask him for an pic of the inside tag.  I dont think they are Twills though.  I was about to say they are fake, but i have never seen replica U of K shorts before.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by manamazing55

the Silver UNC jersey is available so Im sure its only a matter of time for the shorts
Where?
They have them at Tarheelblue.com or Chapel Hill Sportswear on Franklin St. (they're one and the same).  Jerseys and the shorts. 

I gave in and picked up the shorts at the game tonight.
smh.gif

144qro.jpg

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

this threads got me addicted...new texas...and new white syracuse should be here thurs or fri
21n2udg.jpg
hey...... how long are those new texas twills compared to those other ones?  same with the width around the legs as well.  The width of the game shorts look like practice shorts, which is something im not looking to buy right now.

EastbayRep,

Do you know if the Away West Virginia shorts going to get re-stocked?

I saw a Large and X-Large last weekend and today, there's only XXL.

You have any info??

Back
Top Bottom