System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

If anyone lives in Iowa do you think you could cop the blacks in a medium for me? I can throw in a few extra $$ for your efforts...

i think someone was asking for the carolina blue marquette shorts...they are on espn's fan shop

There are five new pairs up on Eastbay...

Oklahoma home white
Gonzaga road black
Iowa yellow
Purdue home white and road black.

The Oklahoma whites are pretty dope but I'll probably pass unless I can get them for less than retail.

Yeah you're right. Cream/off white/natural. I'd love to see a real pic of 'em.

I just clicked on the size link btw, those five are all currently on back order.

The Iowa and Purdue's are weak. Since when did Gonzaga wear black? However the Oklahoma's are really nice, they will be copped.

Also I co-sign with everyone wanting the Memphis Shorts in SOD, i have seen them as replicas but not as twill.

I picked up some new shorts earlier (white texas, blue kentucky, old oregon yellow when aaron brooks ran the point), i'll post pics later

Originally Posted by ehh

Yeah you're right. Cream/off white/natural. I'd love to see a real pic of 'em.

I would to, but i still rather have the white........ cream doesnt go with alot of things.

the black gonzagas just dont seem like gonzaga, another team using black when it shouldn't be used, along with usc.

I admit by themselves they look interesting, but it just doesn't represent Gonzaga, it would be like if Oklahoma basketball or Texas basketball woreBlack... they just shouldn't do it. Texas wore black for some type of anniversary deal either last year or the year before, and not only did it look bad itwasn't a "UT" basketball look. Just a rant sorry.

I'm really close to deciding on getting a pair of Duke Nike Twill Shorts off of Eastbay...are the logos on the sides stitched on or printed on? Because itwould really be sweet if they are stitched on like a patch and that would make me feel like I've spent my $60 wisely! Anyone actually have a pair of Dukesthat could help me out? Is the Huskie logo on the sides of the UCONNs really stitched on too?

If it's the $60 dollars ones on Eastbay they are stitched on. The replica retail at $45. Eastbay never carries them I don't think.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

the black gonzagas just dont seem like gonzaga, another team using black when it shouldn't be used, along with usc.

Gonzaga pulled out the black unis on sat and they great...... i gotta a pair of those shorts now.

Yeah the Gonzaga's didn't look to bad. I still like the red unis better

BTW if you try to order the Iowa's, Purdue's, Oklahoma's, or the Black Zaga they are on backorder till March 15th

I'm a 32 waist which by the sizing charts says I should get a medium, but I don't really like the length of SOD shorts. Would I be alright if I got asmall? I don't want it to be too tight around the waist.

Edit: Nevermind...I just tried on my roommates' Ohio State SOD shorts (medium) on and really like the fit. Weird b/c last year I tried them on and thoughtthey were too long. Maybe they've shrunk a little.

Son, a 3x in SOD shorts?

WOW.
laugh.gif

I need to get a new pair for the B-day. I'm in a toss up between Camo Oregon, UMD, Virginia, Navy Cuse, and those new Zaga joints.
frown.gif

I actually just tried on my boys' Ohio State SOD shorts (medium), and they fit great. Weird b/c last year they were huge...maybe they shrunk a little.Anyway, I just picked up a pair of navy Arizona shorts from frsvegas...wish he had some mediums in Ohio State, Georgetown, Texas, and UCONN.

So the stealth oregon shorts he has for sale are the really long SOD ones right?

They are 35 bucks so i'm assuming yes...

Back
Top Bottom