System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

memphis shorts, anyone?
The grey ones were
pimp.gif
. I'm thinking about copping theblue UK shorts. Anyone have them? Do they have the checkered pattern or no?

Ive got UNC and Duke SOD shorts and a pair of South Carolina replicas.

Can't find a pair of South Carolina authentic shorts to save my life.

Anybody know where I can get the 1st Florida SOD shorts? Y'kno, the ones with the gator print all over? I've tried ebay and got nothing. If ya'llcould help me find the jerseys too...it would be much appreciated

Nike needs to get some A-10 schools into the mix next year. Would love get some Xavier shorts.

As a heads up Eastbay has the Georgetown(in navy as well as gray) and Iowa(black) for $49.99..Ipicked up the gray ones

They getting new uniforms next year or something? Didn't Georgetown just get a new design this season? I'm tempted to pull the trigger on the grayG'town shorts.

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

G'Town wore a different version of their shorts in the NIT so I would hold off till next season.
Wow, wouldn't have spotted the differences had you not pointed that out. Thanks!!

0dc13443-754c-4219-a1f7-b3c6caa5aa3f.jpg

bfd340ed-d072-4bdc-b81d-8443c480b4da.jpg

The gray accent works much better with the navy IMO, but right now is perfect timing to get a pair of G'Town shorts given they're on sale....I'vegot some hard decisions to make but looks like I may get another pair in gray next season (and make that 3 out of 3 since they're under JB). BTW, if GregMonroe stays, that no. 10 jersey will be mine
devil.gif

is there a way to shrink SOD shorts? I got some navy gtowns in a L, fits good, but length is OD long. I mean I like my shorts baggy, but this OD, they arelonger than my nike college training shorts that are size XXL.

Originally Posted by juschiang

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

G'Town wore a different version of their shorts in the NIT so I would hold off till next season.
Wow, wouldn't have spotted the differences had you not pointed that out. Thanks!!

The gray accent works much better with the navy IMO, but right now is perfect timing to get a pair of G'Town shorts given they're on sale....I've got some hard decisions to make but looks like I may get another pair in gray next season (and make that 3 out of 3 since they're under JB). BTW, if Greg Monroe stays, that no. 10 jersey will be mine
devil.gif
Didnt notice that myself. New version will be had, although I wish they would have stuck with the jerseys/shorts from two years ago. It'll beinteresting to see if they do in fact make monore or summers jerseys, assuming both actually stay.

Sup yall Hows the sizing on these? I wear a 3xl in jordan shorts, would a 2xl be manageable? did these ever come in a 3xl?

Originally Posted by KVN

Sup yall Hows the sizing on these? I wear a 3xl in jordan shorts, would a 2xl be manageable? did these ever come in a 3xl?
2 XL will be more than fine.

Originally Posted by KVN

I'm 6'8 235 and the XXL SODs are still huge on me. They go down several inches past my knee.

Back
Top Bottom