System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Purple Washington and Gold Vandy shorts just popped up on Eastbay 
nerd.gif
Hmmm...

I have the version from last year and they are really long for me being only 5'9".  I like my shorts a little past the knee but these are mid calf unless I roll the waistband.  I usually wear a medium, but I am wondering if going to a small would fix this.  Any suggestions on how this years fit? 

Originally Posted by kgoose23

I have the version from last year and they are really long for me being only 5'9".  I like my shorts a little past the knee but these are mid calf unless I roll the waistband.  I usually wear a medium, but I am wondering if going to a small would fix this.  Any suggestions on how this years fit? 

the inseam length is the same on all of the sizes. what's different is the rise, which is measured from the crotch to the top of the shorts.

the smalls will have a shorter rise than the mediums, but they will also have a smaller waist size which will make the leg hole openings smaller, as well.

I'm thinking of getting the Duke hypers. What are the measurements like on a L or an XL? BTW, I'm a little over 6"4.

^^So are the shorts still super long like the previous couple of years? I read a few pages back that the new shorts are a bit shorter...I'm 5'8" and I bought shorts three years ago (size small) and the shorts were like 5 inches past my knees...any info helps......

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

For te Duke hypers, I would recommend getting the L. I am 6'2, and they are long on me!

Would you be able to measure the length? It would be much appreciated. 

EastbayRep Ray, could you put a little insight into the length of the inseam? It says 13" inseam, but is it the same as last year's shorts? I was hoping the march madness shorts would be shorter in length like the UNC players wear their shorts......

i bought gonzaga traning shorts. quality is nice, and its not long either. im 6'1 but im asian so i dont got long legs. i bought medium size and the inseam stops around my knee caps. so i really like it. can't fade jordan shorts no mo lol

^Are the training shorts and twill shorts the same length? I'm asian and have short legs too, but only 5'8"...you think a small or medium would work for me? Or are the march madness UNC shorts still crazy long and go down to my ankles?

Originally Posted by jman8811

EastbayRep Ray, could you put a little insight into the length of the inseam? It says 13" inseam, but is it the same as last year's shorts? I was hoping the march madness shorts would be shorter in length like the UNC players wear their shorts......
I was checking on some of the shorts we had last year and they also had a 13" inseam.  In fact, some of the shorts we received last year are the same as the ones we are carrying now, like the Syracuse Nike NCAA Twill Shorts - Men's in White (17410555) for an example. Please note, our website does say measurements may vary by team, so if you have a certain short/size you want us to check on, just let us know.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jman8811

I was checking on some of the shorts we had last year and they also had a 13" inseam.  In fact, some of the shorts we received last year are the same as the ones we are carrying now, like the Syracuse Nike NCAA Twill Shorts - Men's in White (17410555) for an example. Please note, our website does say measurements may vary by team, so if you have a certain short/size you want us to check on, just let us know.

EastbayRep - Ray
I would like to know the outseem length for few of the Nike march madness shorts in sizes L and XL. Would you be able to tell me the outseam on these Items?
1. Duke - Product#: 02530113

2. Ohio State - Product#: 02530145

3. North Carolina - Product #: 02530042

This would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks Ray, does that also go for the newer march madness shorts as well? Someone on here said the march madness shorts are a bit shorter than the SOD shorts from a few years back...I ask because I have pretty short legs in addition to only being 5'8"...so when I tried the SOD's on, it was almost down to my ankles (exaggeration). And I really do want the UNC march madness twill shorts in a medium. So would these still be similar to the SOD shorts, EastbayRep- Ray? Thanks again for all your feedback......

EastbayRep, also if you could tell me your three shortest march madness nike twill shorts, in length, that would also be a big help too...thank you so much......

i currently have the ohio st shorts and they are long as hell lol much longer than the sod shorts to me. but they are also longer than the miami hyper elites i own also, so idk

here are pics of me in my different hyper elite shorts...you can see how long they are on me.. im 5'9 and i got a size XL which is what i got in the sod shorts also. i dont have any complaints minus the ohio st ones lol

oh and jus cus im such a duke fan i had to post this lol im mad they didnt make black hyper elite ones...was gonna order those 1st thing!

lbfitted, any of those shorts the new march madness shorts? I'm diggin' the K State grey! I'm 5'8" so I don't know how you wear XL...props. Must have longer legs for 5'9"......

Back
Top Bottom