T-Mobile iPhone 5- NOW AVAILABLE

Are you getting the iPhone now that it's finally on T-Mobile??

• Yes finally!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm good.

• Let's see what the 5s brings...

• Total voters
Tmobile is trying to step their game up and I like it. Their new upgrade policy looks like a winner imo, don't have to wait 22mos to upgrade :pimp:

I'm just trying to make sure I didn't get ripped off but the iPhone 5 16gb is 649 for prepaid customers right? The 580 is for the new plan and it post paid accounts right?

And Zyzz I've had the iPhone 5 since release date. The HSPA+ performance is same as my VZW LTE was but vzw obviously had the better indoor coverage

T-Mobile doesnt do contracts anymore anyway.
You shouldve signed up for service and did the monthly thing.
At the end of 24 months everyone will end up paying $580 regardless.

T-Mobile doesnt do contracts anymore anyway.
You shouldve signed up for service and did the monthly thing.
At the end of 24 months everyone will end up paying $580 regardless.

Why would I pay 50-70 bucks when I'm paying 30 bucks a month for service. Go sit down.

Why would I pay 50-70 bucks when I'm paying 30 bucks a month for service. Go sit down.

Because you're gaining the ability to "finance" a phone without having to buy it out right.
With the option to pay off early and "upgrade" again.
If you get a phone from an outside source like craigslist or ebay, more power to you man.
And dont tell me to sit down. I didnt disrespect you.
I was just putting my 2 cents to help someone.

Do you have to have almost-perfect credit to get the iPhone (or any phone) on T-Mobile for the listed down payment. I'm 20, I have no credit card (yet) but I'm currently working at a retail store at the mall.

Do you have to have almost-perfect credit to get the iPhone (or any phone) on T-Mobile for the listed down payment. I'm 20, I have no credit card (yet) but I'm currently working at a retail store at the mall.

I qualify for service at any carrier.

I talk no more than 80 min a month. I would be a flying fool to pay 70 bucks a month to get a phone for 580 when I can pay 30 a month for service and get the phone for 650

Yes :lol:

unless you have very good credit you arent getting the $99 down payment. especially with no credit they will either have you put down most of the price of the phone down.

Lol my stores demo got robbed. And I phones crashed the T-Mobile system today

Y'all used quick view? When I worked Verizon we used a special POS system for iPhone releases after AT&T had their systems crash for every iPhone release until the 4s

My credit score is awful but somehow I was approved by them for the $99 down and $20/month deal. I'm thinking maybe because I've been a tmobile customer for at least 10 yrs and always kept my account in good standing.

Y'all used quick view? When I worked Verizon we used a special POS system for iPhone releases after AT&T had their systems crash for every iPhone release until the 4s

Yea quick view crashed today. Chilled at the job whole day today.

My credit score is awful but somehow I was approved by them for the $99 down and $20/month deal. I'm thinking maybe because I've been a tmobile customer for at least 10 yrs and always kept my account in good standing.
Word.  My credit is "meh" and I still got approved for the $99 down.

I have been a customer for a minute though.  And when I first went with TMO, I had pretty damn good credit.  So I'm guessing they just take that and run with it because I've had no issues over the past year or so getting approved for the lowest amount down.  

Word.  My credit is "meh" and I still got approved for the $99 down.

I have been a customer for a minute though.  And when I first went with TMO, I had pretty damn good credit.  So I'm guessing they just take that and run with it because I've had no issues over the past year or so getting approved for the lowest amount down.  

if your a customer already its obviously good so theres a very good chance you will get the 99 down payment. I bet my mom would get it, we been with tmobile 8 years now and she has horrible credit. Im not gonna try it tho so doesnt matter

this is mostly for those who arent with tmobile, unless you have very good credit you arent getting the 99 down payment. I was on a few forums and seen people complain about it like crazy.

i wonder if NT has a "mute" function. some NTers consistently post replies that are useless and indirectly insulting.

if your a customer already its obviously good so theres a very good chance you will get the 99 down payment. I bet my mom would get it, we been with tmobile 8 years now and she has horrible credit. Im not gonna try it tho so doesnt matter

this is mostly for those who arent with tmobile, unless you have very good credit you arent getting the 99 down payment. I was on a few forums and seen people complain about it like crazy.
I'm want to get off my mom's family plan & get my own plan to help lower the bill & so I can have my own line with my same number. So I don't know how T-Mobile does with changing from a family plan to an individual plan. Hence I upgraded my phone this past December.

I'm want to get off my mom's family plan & get my own plan to help lower the bill & so I can have my own line with my same number. So I don't know how T-Mobile does with changing from a family plan to an individual plan. Hence I upgraded my phone this past December.
simple 2-3 signature form

I think I want the Iphone 5 in the near future..

So.. I have a t-mobile family plan with my brother and sister..

The contract for my line is up in August.. I might just break off and get my own plan.. 

Are family plans still worth it at this point?

I was told I would have to upgrade my plan to the simple choice if I wanted to get the phone through an installment plan. I read it's an automatic 2 year commitment, so technically it's the same BS. Who is lying to me?

Back
Top Bottom