T-Mobile iPhone 5- NOW AVAILABLE

Are you getting the iPhone now that it's finally on T-Mobile??

• Yes finally!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm good.

• Let's see what the 5s brings...

• Total voters
What if if I have a iphone that was bought in Germany that was locked to TMobile? I had it unlocked through the TMobile german site. Will I be able to use it with the new network?

Last edited:
What if if I have a iphone that was bought in Germany that was locked to TMobile? I had it unlocked through the TMobile german site. Will I be able to use it with the new network?

if its GSM it should work in the USA if its unlocked but i could be wrong. A google search wil probably help you out or ask on a apple forum.

So does the Unlocked version Apple sells directly work for Tmobile 42+ HSPA+ and LTE? or should I save the money and go to Tmobile? I`m gonna go tomorrow and cop full price, since I sold my iphone it will wash each other out and I`m just paying the difference. lol Android sucks man, couldnt do this Nexus 4

better off just buying the Tmobile version if your using it for Tmobile. Its cheaper anyways :lol:

no you can pay cash and buy it on the spot, its just not unlocked which is why they make you wait awhile before they unlock it for you.

i havent heard anyone being turned away for wanting to buy it

I`m on prepaid though the 30 dollar plan, so I can just go in there and say hey I want the iphone 5 to buy it straight out for 580?

If you have tmobile they should say yes no problem, it doesnt hurt to try but like i said im pretty sure if you have cash you should have NO problem buying one from them. If they give you problems id call tmobile just to be sure but im 99% sure you should be able to.

It just me or are iphones the most overpriced and overrated necessity?

Shh is ridiculous just to have a phone (that most people have, not like its some rare/limited one) and have it work to its max capabilities. Excuse the vent
laugh.gif
but I just thought about how ridiculous it is

Appreciate the help though guys, good lookin out
fixed that 4 u
Naw playboy---all phones are overpriced and overrated.  And please don't start about a $300 Nexus 4.  Google just started selling phones for that price with the Galaxy Nexus, if my memory serves me correct, so miss me with the Nexus stuff (I currently am using one, btw).  Besides the N4, show me another top-tiered smartphone that isn't overpriced?  You can't.  

As far as overrated, all these phones have capabilities that are 95% similar.  They each have smaller features that the competition doesn't, but in reality, they all pretty much do the same ****.  All these companies want you to believe that your device isn't overpriced or overrated--that's how they rake in the profits.  The reality is that they have us all by the balls because cellphones have now become a necessity in our society.  Ain't a damn one of these phones worth the hundreds (and sometimes thousands) we pay a year for the device + service.  

So does the Unlocked version Apple sells directly work for Tmobile 42+ HSPA+ and LTE? or should I save the money and go to Tmobile? I`m gonna go tomorrow and cop full price, since I sold my iphone it will wash each other out and I`m just paying the difference. lol Android sucks man, couldnt do this Nexus 4
Yes, the unlocked version on Apple's website will work w/ TMO LTE and all their other frequencies.  

Just make sure the model is A1428.  

Y'all think the 5s will drop in august/September or early like the rumors are sugesstinf? Really wish I bought the T-Mobile joint off rip instead of getting this weak nexus the T-Mobile iPhone will be my 3rd iPhone 5. Lol

Y'all think the 5s will drop in august/September or early like the rumors are sugesstinf? Really wish I bought the T-Mobile joint off rip instead of getting this weak nexus the T-Mobile iPhone will be my 3rd iPhone 5. Lol

The T-mobile iPhone 5 is cheaper by about $70 if you buy it outright through them. I'm sure you'll return the Nexus for a refund and most of the cost is erased already.

It just me or are iphones the most overpriced and overrated necessity?

Shh is ridiculous just to have a phone (that most people have, not like its some rare/limited one) and have it work to its max capabilities. Excuse the vent :lol: but I just thought about how ridiculous it is

Appreciate the help though guys, good lookin out

fixed that 4 u

Naw playboy---all phones are overpriced and overrated.  And please don't start about a $300 Nexus 4.  Google just started selling phones for that price with the Galaxy Nexus, if my memory serves me correct, so miss me with the Nexus stuff (I currently am using one, btw).  Besides the N4, show me another top-tiered smartphone that isn't overpriced?  You can't.  

As far as overrated, all these phones have capabilities that are 95% similar.  They each have smaller features that the competition doesn't, but in reality, they all pretty much do the same ****.  All these companies want you to believe that your device isn't overpriced or overrated--that's how they rake in the profits.  The reality is that they have us all by the balls because cellphones have now become a necessity in our society.  Ain't a damn one of these phones worth the hundreds (and sometimes thousands) we pay a year for the device + service.  

animals-panda-scared1-385x288.jpg

all phones are overpriced and overrated.

all phones are overpriced and overrated.

all iphones are overpriced and overrated.

fixed dat 4 u 2

Last edited:
almost bought the iphone today.  It was a toss up between the note 2, iphone5, and blackberry10.  All good phones but went with the BB instead.  Also liking the no contract thing tmobile just started.

wish it was priced more at $500

$580+tax :x :smh:

sad thing is ill probably buy it soon :x never expected to spend that much on a phone. SMH

wish it was priced more at $500

$580+tax :x :smh:

sad thing is ill probably buy it soon :x never expected to spend that much on a phone. SMH

Pay the $99 or whatever down and pay $100 a month on it instead of spending $500 plus at once then.

Just a heads up the 580 price is ONLY for people on the new plans where you can finance. I went to a tmobile store and paid 650 since in on prepaid 30 dollar plan. Dude kept trying to talk me into the new plans I told dude straight up I use to work for tmobile and this saves more money in long run. I went to Verizon and bought a juice pack case and screen protectors with my discount from work now I'm back I action. When the 5S drops ill sell this and get at least 300 and pay diff of 350 and tax.

If anyone was looking to go cop at a T-Mobile store, they only have 16GB phones instore. I had to order my 32GB online. Figured I'd save some people a trip to the store if they wanted anything other than a 16GB.

Just a heads up the 580 price is ONLY for people on the new plans where you can finance. I went to a tmobile store and paid 650 since in on prepaid 30 dollar plan. Dude kept trying to talk me into the new plans I told dude straight up I use to work for tmobile and this saves more money in long run. I went to Verizon and bought a juice pack case and screen protectors with my discount from work now I'm back I action. When the 5S drops ill sell this and get at least 300 and pay diff of 350 and tax.

you will easily get more than $300

tmobile wont drop the price if much at all once the 5S/6 releases

if you paid attention to iphone sales when the new one drops, the previous model doesnt lose that much. Especially with the tmobile one, im willing to bet you will retain MOST of its value.

When the next gen iPhone comes out I'm pay sttaight up for it. So how much would the monthly plan be?

you will easily get more than $300

tmobile wont drop the price if much at all once the 5S/6 releases

if you paid attention to iphone sales when the new one drops, the previous model doesnt lose that much. Especially with the tmobile one, im willing to bet you will retain MOST of its value.

Lol bruh I know I been reselling iPhones since the 3GS I said AT LEAST 300, because ican get 350 just giving the device to game stop once the new joint drops. I think it's lame though you have to be on the new plans to get the 580 price even if you buy full price but oh well. The tmobile service isn't as good as my vzw was indoors but the price is God like and even though Atlanta hasn't turned on all of the LTE towers I can say HSPA+ performs EXACTLY like my Verizon LTE did which says ALOT. I can say right now if you live in a city and don't travel you are an idiot if you are not on tmobile. And the tmobile iPhone 5 will have crazy resale value since it has all of the AT&T bands including the LTE ones

HOW DO ATTAIN A 64 GB FOR LESS THAN THE RETAIL PRICE OF $779?

Got a 64GB verizon 4S right now, trying to switch over but I need a 64 GB phone and $779 is pure madness. 

HOW DO ATTAIN A 64 GB FOR LESS THAN THE RETAIL PRICE OF $779?

Got a 64GB verizon 4S right now, trying to switch over but I need a 64 GB phone and $779 is pure madness. 
Robbery, burglary, armed robbery, etc.

Back
Top Bottom